Condit at the..

Reminiscent of Heath Herring vs Mark Kerr after the stand up.

Osbot - Condit is an animal. It's unfortunate his wrestling isn't a bit better because if it was, he'd be champion material.

He doesn't really have or even try to use any kind of a sprawl but he knows he's not a good wrestler and can use it to his advantage a bit with all his unusual switches, kimuras and sweeps. I don't think anyone is as active as he is off his back in the UFC (I'm not saying he's the best off his back). It's just hard to win rounds that way with the way things are scored and that makes it tough to win a 3 round fight.

As far as champion material, I still think he could become the champ at 170. He came close to beating GSP (who could retire or vacate anytime imo) and I'm not so sure anyone else in the UFC at 170 would beat him in a 5 round fight. Phone Post

Condit is the man! He gave everything Hendricks could handle, and in a five round fight would have taken it! Hell, you could easily argue that he took it either way, especially by Pride style scoring -- it was a close fight! And while his wrestling may not be the greatest, that didn't stop him from almost stopping the best wrestler in the sport in his last fight and it certainly didn't stop him from hanging with Hendricks and literally pushing him to the limit!

Easily one of the most exciting fights of the year! And better yet, between two top guys! How often does a fight between top contenders live up to the hype like that? That fight was gnarly!

I think Condit would finish Johny in a 5 round fight. That dude has an iron will, and in the future I'd love to see him rematch Georges. I honestly think he has a shot against anyone in the world based on heart alone.

Was a great moment Phone Post

Condit is one of my favorite fighters now. In my top 5. Such a likable dude and a fucking WARRIOR. Even the Diaz 1,2,5 nuthuggers can't deny that was a war Phone Post

MrHughes1991 - 

Condit is one of my favorite fighters now. In my top 5. Such a likable dude and a fucking WARRIOR. Even the Diaz 1,2,5 nuthuggers can't deny that was a war Phone Post

They'll find a way.

caposa -
Harold_Howard - Here you go sir

http://i.minus.com/iHYWZSNNu2UKm.gif

blue namer plz

Wow great shit Phone Post

badass

Sub'd Phone Post

Sub'd Phone Post

I loved that fight. it was a shame either had to lose, I'm fans of both, for very different reasons.

But in the long run, hendricks winning is the best thing for the org, and certainly for his career.

It was an awesome fight to watch

RileyPust - I think Condit would finish Johny in a 5 round fight. That dude has an iron will, and in the future I'd love to see him rematch Georges. I honestly think he has a shot against anyone in the world based on heart alone.

I see where you're coming from, but that's hard to put into context because there's a huge chance that Hendricks would have fought very differently knowing he had to go 25 minutes

KevinMcAllister - I laughed how Hendricks' coach says to Johny "he's about to break!", then the camera goes to Carlos and it looks like he just ate somebodies heart and isn't full yet. Phone Post

LMFAO @ ate somebody's heart and isn't full yet Phone Post

Humphrey - I loved that fight. it was a shame either had to lose, I'm fans of both, for very different reasons.

But in the long run, hendricks winning is the best thing for the org, and certainly for his career.

It was an awesome fight to watch

It sucks seeing guys fight their heart out and knowing someone has to lose, it's just all part of the game. Condit gained a lot of respect for that performance

Diaz nuthugger right here. The fight with Nick hurt my feelings, cuz it took all those great memories of why he's called NBK and made me question them. It's the only real blemish on his career for me. But since he showed up like the Carlos we love for GSP and Johnny Bin Laden I've decided to erase the memory of that track meet from my memories.

I love his action off the back, always violent and dangerous. In the cage he looks like a different dude to me, intense and looking to hurt people. Such a good fight!

Being there live was so awesome. We went nuts so many times during that fight. 20,000 people going bananas at the same time will always give me goosebumps.

What you dont experience watching on TV is the sound being all around you in that place and its thunderous. You feel it like a sub woofer.

When he came from WEC I thought "oh here comes a guy from the minor leagues he won't do anything in the UFC". A couple years later and he's now my 2nd favourite fighter.

The guy's a beast. I think I was the only guy in the o2 cheering when he knocked out Dan Hardy. Phone Post

claw11 - He's easily is becoming one of my favorites! Phone Post

This! Phone Post