Condit/Diaz and Maynard/Guida decisions

mcpeepants232003 - 
AFAN - 
mcpeepants232003 - if you can't see the difference you are an idiot. Condit landed 151 significant strikes and over 200 strikers in total.Guida didn't even land 45.

Diaz fans once again proving they may be the biggest idiots in the history of the world.

Name calling....mature. How do you know i am a diaz fan, never said that. Simply asking a question. Pull your testes out of your belly and take a couple deep breaths ya condit ***hugger

not a Condit fan whatsoever. I know you are a Diaz fan because the only ones who bitched about the decision then were Diaz fans and the only people who would bitch about it 4 months later are his fans.

You don't like whats posted, don't open the thread.....end of story

The stats are out now

Gray outstruck Clay - Gray Won

Condit outstruck Diaz - Condit won

no big difference in scoring tbh

AFAN - 
mcpeepants232003 - 
AFAN - 
mcpeepants232003 - if you can't see the difference you are an idiot. Condit landed 151 significant strikes and over 200 strikers in total.Guida didn't even land 45.

Diaz fans once again proving they may be the biggest idiots in the history of the world.

Name calling....mature. How do you know i am a diaz fan, never said that. Simply asking a question. Pull your testes out of your belly and take a couple deep breaths ya condit ***hugger

not a Condit fan whatsoever. I know you are a Diaz fan because the only ones who bitched about the decision then were Diaz fans and the only people who would bitch about it 4 months later are his fans.

yes the point of message boards is for everyone to post threads and have every single person blindly agree with them.

Clearly no one should ever debate an opinion. That's not what message boards are about.

Masakyst - The stats are out now

condit's kicks=Guida's hair

each gives the illusion of victory.

12SixElbow -  2/10

Condit was MUCH more active than Clay

But people can't see that because they are morans. Phone Post

Both decisions were correct. Phone Post

32Hunter - 

condit's kicks=Guida's hair

each gives the illusion of victory.

THIS!

mcpeepants232003 - 
AFAN - 
mcpeepants232003 - 
AFAN - 

yes the point of message boards is for everyone to post threads and have every single person blindly agree with them.

Clearly no one should ever debate an opinion. That's not what message boards are about.

I absolutely agree that message boards are for everyone to post. Agree/disagree i don't care. Discussion is what its all about. but when you start your thread with the first sentence calling Diaz fans idiots (thereby calling me, the TS, an idiot) it stops being a debate and turns into schoolyard crap. Don't be so sanctimonious. If you want to DISCUSS a fight then lets chat, instead of acting like your talking to your little brother in the backyard.

bro, I'm not your brother I'm your dad so don't talk back to me or I'll break out the belt.

Seriously though people are just sick of hearing Diaz fans constantly whine about the decision and taking any questionable decision and using that as a way to vent about the loss.

The fights weren't comparable and everyone knows this. Condit landed 3 times as many strikes as Guida. Guida landed literally 5 or 6 clean shots and 3 of them were when Maynard let him punch him. Condit on the other hand landed dozens of solid shots.

I like Nick but goddamn... he attracts a braindead audience that makes me cringe.

Diaz vs Condit:
http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/3769

Maynard vs Guida
http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/3930

In both cases the judges were correct.

I like how the retards bring up the fightmetric numbers for Condit/Diaz as evidence for Condit winning. Fightmetric counted Condit's leg slaps as significant strikes, take those away and the numbers are lopsided for Diaz. Only a moron would count those as significant. The majority of pro fighters, analysts, and intelligent fans thought Diaz clearly won. To think Condit won shows that some people have zero knowledge of MMA scoring.

AFAN - Who else is seeing a parallel between the Condit/Diaz match and this fight, only with opposite results. Can someone explain the difference in scoring to me PLEASE!!
This except Diaz beat condit worse then grey beat guida Phone Post

kinkle - I like how the retards bring up the fightmetric numbers for Condit/Diaz as evidence for Condit winning. Fightmetric counted Condit's leg slaps as significant strikes, take those away and the numbers are lopsided for Diaz. Only a moron would count those as significant. The majority of pro fighters, analysts, and intelligent fans thought Diaz clearly won. To think Condit won shows that some people have zero knowledge of MMA scoring.
Exactly Phone Post

TBH, I fully expected this fight to look like Diaz / Condit and it did. <Insert evil Greg Jackson 'I ruined MMA' image>

I give Mirgliota huge props for the warning and thank goodness this one wasn't called for the guy running away.

If that 'style' becomes a consistent winner, imagine how bad this sport would suck.

cmons - Goddammit enough of this already Phone Post
It means enough of the faulty Condit comparisons that are prevalent in every Guida /Maynard thread.

English is difficult, I get it Phone Post

I thought nick might have won the condit fight, although it was very close. I was not outraged that condit won.

As for guida, hes been avoiding actually fighting for quite some time. His blatant stalling and running has been incredibly frustrating for a couple of years now.

Edit

Big difference. Condit was throwing and landing, Guida wasn't. Phone Post

AFAN - 
mcpeepants232003 - 
AFAN - 
mcpeepants232003 - 
AFAN - 

I absolutely agree that message boards are for everyone to post. Agree/disagree i don't care. Discussion is what its all about. but when you start your thread with the first sentence calling Diaz fans idiots (thereby calling me, the TS, an idiot) it stops being a debate and turns into schoolyard crap. Don't be so sanctimonious. If you want to DISCUSS a fight then lets chat, instead of acting like your talking to your little brother in the backyard.

Dude you put that so well, it is the bitchy bullshit around here that makes me not want to post on here,