Condit has never beaten a top 5 opponent

He is 0-3 vs top 5 opponents(gsp, hendricks, woodley), he has lost 9 of the 10 rds against those opponents as well. He hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter in almost 4 years. He is 7-4 in the UFC yet is somehow getting a second title shot.

Everyone expecting an exciting fight just remember what happened last time you said that.

He beat Rory I don't give a fuck what he was ranked at the time. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz? Phone Post 3.0

StruggleSnuggles - Diaz? Phone Post 3.0
Oh god, don't get the 209 crowd started on this... Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - He beat Rory I don't give a fuck what he was ranked at the time. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha he beat rory when rory was the youngest guy on the roster who was half the fighter he is today. Thats exactly why condit fans are delusional.

kampmann was ranked 6 when condit beat him

Fatalstrife - He is 0-3 vs top 5 opponents(gsp, hendricks, woodley), he has lost 9 of the 10 rds against those opponents as well. He hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter in almost 4 years. He is 7-4 in the UFC yet is somehow getting a second title shot.

Everyone expecting an exciting fight just remember what happened last time you said that.
I didn't think about that. I really hope he comes to fight. That Diaz fight made me not really care for him so much. Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop -
Fatalstrife - He is 0-3 vs top 5 opponents(gsp, hendricks, woodley), he has lost 9 of the 10 rds against those opponents as well. He hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter in almost 4 years. He is 7-4 in the UFC yet is somehow getting a second title shot.

I didn't think about that. I really hope he comes to fight. That Diaz fight made me not really care for him so much. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously?

The dude is a straight killer yet doesnt finish 1 fight and everyone talks smack about him. Phone Post 3.0

shit Diaz was on the PfP top 10 list before they fought.

ItsTheFlash - 
zackthewop -

Seriously?

The dude is a straight killer yet doesnt finish 1 fight and everyone talks smack about him. Phone Post 3.0

him not finishing is not what pissed the world off though.

I say his Diaz win is a top 5 win.
Diaz was set to fight gsp if he won. Phone Post 3.0

Its gonna be a much cooler fight than another hendricks one. Save that for next or whatever Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz never beat a top 10 opponent and got a title shot. Im pretty sure condit is more deserving and will actually bring it.

NickDiaz4everIrrelevant -
ItsTheFlash - 
zackthewop -

Seriously?

Diaz is pretty easy to finish, right? I mean, if Condit couldn't knock him out that says a lot about his skill set.

Diaz fans are so baked they don't realize they shit all over Diaz every time they shit talk Condit.

Tards. Phone Post 3.0

sodagoespop - Nick Diaz never beat a top 10 opponent and got a title shot. Im pretty sure condit is more deserving and will actually bring it.

you seem to be misinformed, BJ Penn was top 10.

SurgicalGloves - 

well let's be honest, now that no one gives a fuck, it's really the only time people can have a rational discussion about this. The judges said Condit won rounds 1, 2, 4, and 5. Diaz fans were running around screaming, "Diaz 1, 2, 5". I don't remember one single Diaz fan saying Nick won the 3rd round. But the judges said Nick won the 3rd round and then lost the rest. That opinion is just unacceptable, plain and simple. Not even Condit fans would agree with it.

The Diaz haters made it seem like a simple issue, but it's not. I don't see how Condit won the 1st, 2nd, or 5th. I'm not even saying Nick won at this point, but unless you want to give me the breakdown on how you can score it for Condit, I'm not accepting that Condit won. You can't expect me to accept the opinion of people who thought Nick's only good round was a round where he got clearly outstruck.

Tankhead - 
NickDiaz4everIrrelevant -
ItsTheFlash - 
zackthewop -

Seriously?

Diaz is pretty easy to finish, right? I mean, if Condit couldn't knock him out that says a lot about his skill set.

Diaz fans are so baked they don't realize they shit all over Diaz every time they shit talk Condit.

Tards. Phone Post 3.0

nobody said Diaz is easy to finish, he's damn near impossible to finish.
Condit didn't even try he backpedalled for 25 minutes.
if he fought with heart like he always has other than that night we'd still love him.

blakemp -
SurgicalGloves - 

well let's be honest, now that no one gives a fuck, it's really the only time people can have a rational discussion about this. The judges said Condit won rounds 1, 2, 4, and 5. Diaz fans were running around screaming, "Diaz 1, 2, 5". I don't remember one single Diaz fan saying Nick won the 3rd round. But the judges said Nick won the 3rd round and then lost the rest. That opinion is just unacceptable, plain and simple. Not even Condit fans would agree with it.

The Diaz haters made it seem like a simple issue, but it's not. I don't see how Condit won the 1st, 2nd, or 5th. I'm not even saying Nick won at this point, but unless you want to give me the breakdown on how you can score it for Condit, I'm not accepting that Condit won. You can't expect me to accept the opinion of people who thought Nick's only good round was a round where he got clearly outstruck.
I was a fan of both fighters going in to the fight (still am) and I thought Condit won.

I also thought it was an entertaining fight in a technical sense.

Never understood all of the supposed controversy, "dogfight" comment aside.

Condit fought the fight he needed to fight.

People seemed to be angry that he wouldn't keep his back against the cage and accept his fate like so many of Diaz's opponents had done in the past. Phone Post 3.0

He's about to start with taking the hottest scalp in his division.

Hendricks doesn't survive five rounds with him either. Rory too.

Fatalstrife - He is 0-3 vs top 5 opponents(gsp, hendricks, woodley), he has lost 9 of the 10 rds against those opponents as well. He hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter in almost 4 years. He is 7-4 in the UFC yet is somehow getting a second title shot.

STFU you ignorant hack.

5 of his last 7 fights have been against #1, #2, #6 #6 & current champion. Carlos beat #2 Nick Diaz and #6 Dan Hardy - not to mention #6 Martin Kampmann less than 2 years ago.

And no, I'm not upset. I don't need to be upset to shit on your little thread.