Condit has never beaten a top 5 opponent

First of all, have you seen Carlos Condit fight? Cause it sounds like you haven't.

Also, you don't like good fights do you?

This is a fucking barn burner. This fight might be better than robbie vs rory, and I will never forget that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Fatalstrife -
1800champagne - He beat Rory I don't give a fuck what he was ranked at the time. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha he beat rory when rory was the youngest guy on the roster who was half the fighter he is today. Thats exactly why condit fans are delusional.
Honestly, I tend to root against Condit but I feel he is WW elite and is a threat to anybody. His fight against Hendricks was close and a moral victory from the standpoint he was in control in the last round. If it was a five rounder it would have favored Condit.

A great, versatile striker who is gritty and has crazy reach.

Wouldn't shock me at all if he beats Lawler. Both are pure toughness and great strikers but Condit has better reach and better kicks, uses more variety in his strikes. I hope they both come out snarling in the later rounds. A ton of grit between them. Phone Post 3.0

NickDiaz4everIrrelevant -
ItsTheFlash - 
zackthewop -
Fatalstrife - He is 0-3 vs top 5 opponents(gsp, hendricks, woodley), he has lost 9 of the 10 rds against those opponents as well. He hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter in almost 4 years. He is 7-4 in the UFC yet is somehow getting a second title shot.

Everyone expecting an exciting fight just remember what happened last time you said that.
I didn't think about that. I really hope he comes to fight. That Diaz fight made me not really care for him so much. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously?

The dude is a straight killer yet doesnt finish 1 fight and everyone talks smack about him. Phone Post 3.0

him not finishing is not what pissed the world off though.
Right.

Him beating Diaz was.... Phone Post 3.0

Fatalstrife - He is 0-3 vs top 5 opponents(gsp, hendricks, woodley), he has lost 9 of the 10 rds against those opponents as well. He hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter in almost 4 years. He is 7-4 in the UFC yet is somehow getting a second title shot.

Everyone expecting an exciting fight just remember what happened last time you said that.
I've only been watching MMA for a few weeks and even I know you're full of crap. Phone Post 3.0

Tankhead - 
ItsTheFlash - 
zackthewop -

I didn't think about that. I really hope he comes to fight. That Diaz fight made me not really care for him so much. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously?

The dude is a straight killer yet doesnt finish 1 fight and everyone talks smack about him. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz is pretty easy to finish, right? I mean, if Condit couldn't knock him out that says a lot about his skill set.

Diaz fans are so baked they don't realize they shit all over Diaz every time they shit talk Condit.

Tards. Phone Post 3.0

nobody said Diaz is easy to finish, he's damn near impossible to finish.
Condit didn't even try he backpedalled for 25 minutes.
if he fought with heart like he always has other than that night we'd still love him.
Good to know I have the UG's ambassador here to speak for everyone. Tell me, ambassador, what else is on everyone's mind?

There are people who know Condit's history. We know his finish rate. We choose to not let one fight shape his entire career. If we judged you based off of one post, we'd come to the assumption you're a mouthbreather.

That's not really fair, is it? Phone Post 3.0

sodagoespop - Nick Diaz never beat a top 10 opponent and got a title shot. Im pretty sure condit is more deserving and will actually bring it.
Daley was top 10 at ww.

Gomi was top 5 at lw right? Phone Post 3.0

Anyone complaining about Condit-Lawler in any way, shape, or form should be banned immediately IMO. Phone Post 3.0

sodagoespop - Nick Diaz never beat a top 10 opponent and got a title shot. Im pretty sure condit is more deserving and will actually bring it.

you seem to be misinformed, BJ Penn was top 10.
At ww? Not even close Phone Post 3.0

caposa - Anyone complaining about Condit-Lawler in any way, shape, or form should be banned immediately IMO. Phone Post 3.0
Cap once again dropping truth. This fight is one to be excited for. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - 
sodagoespop - Nick Diaz never beat a top 10 opponent and got a title shot. Im pretty sure condit is more deserving and will actually bring it.

you seem to be misinformed, BJ Penn was top 10.
At ww? Not even close Phone Post 3.0

he was.

Tankhead - 
caposa - Anyone complaining about Condit-Lawler in any way, shape, or form should be banned immediately IMO. Phone Post 3.0
Cap once again dropping truth. This fight is one to be excited for. Phone Post 3.0

The only complaint anyone should have is the wait.

SurgicalGloves - 
blakemp -
SurgicalGloves - 
StruggleSnuggles - Diaz? Phone Post 3.0
Oh god, don't get the 209 crowd started on this... Phone Post 3.0

well let's be honest, now that no one gives a fuck, it's really the only time people can have a rational discussion about this. The judges said Condit won rounds 1, 2, 4, and 5. Diaz fans were running around screaming, "Diaz 1, 2, 5". I don't remember one single Diaz fan saying Nick won the 3rd round. But the judges said Nick won the 3rd round and then lost the rest. That opinion is just unacceptable, plain and simple. Not even Condit fans would agree with it.

The Diaz haters made it seem like a simple issue, but it's not. I don't see how Condit won the 1st, 2nd, or 5th. I'm not even saying Nick won at this point, but unless you want to give me the breakdown on how you can score it for Condit, I'm not accepting that Condit won. You can't expect me to accept the opinion of people who thought Nick's only good round was a round where he got clearly outstruck.
I was a fan of both fighters going in to the fight (still am) and I thought Condit won.

I also thought it was an entertaining fight in a technical sense.

Never understood all of the supposed controversy, "dogfight" comment aside.

Condit fought the fight he needed to fight.

People seemed to be angry that he wouldn't keep his back against the cage and accept his fate like so many of Diaz's opponents had done in the past. Phone Post 3.0

But what does it mean to think that Condit won? He won the 3rd (despite what the dumb judges say), he won the 4th, and he was winning the 5th until he gassed out. So I could understand, with all that momentum, thinking he won. But if you watch the fight and score it... All the debate seems to come down to the 5th. Carlos was very sloppy & turned his back to move away from Nick, so Nick snatched it up, took him down, and Carlos was trapped from that point onward. So I don't know how anyone can give that round to Condit.

But yeah, people were mad Condit didn't live up to his name. And, understandably, they're worried the same thing might happen again. Especially with this Reebok deal, and so much money on the line if he wins.

Penn, Lawler, Daley, and Gomi were all consensus top 10 when Nick beat them. Gomi was the #1 LW. Phone Post 3.0

He gave gsp the biggest fight of his life (until Hendricks) as well as had Hendricks beat in a 5 round fight. Phone Post 3.0

caposa - Anyone complaining about Condit-Lawler in any way, shape, or form should be banned immediately IMO. Phone Post 3.0

facts

wasn't Nick top 5?

evh - kampmann was ranked 6 when condit beat him

Thanks for the update, I didn't know 6 was in the top 5.

Tankhead -
ItsTheFlash - 
zackthewop -

Seriously?

Diaz is pretty easy to finish, right? I mean, if Condit couldn't knock him out that says a lot about his skill set.

Diaz fans are so baked they don't realize they shit all over Diaz every time they shit talk Condit.

Tards. Phone Post 3.0
He just wrote that people weren't upset he didn't finish diaz. They were upset that they didn't get the fight they were promised. Diaz came to fight Condit came to score points and take a decision.

I respect Carlos and he fought a smart fight but that wasn't the Condit I expected in there. Phone Post 3.0

willienugget - 
Bucephalus - 
Fatalstrife - He is 0-3 vs top 5 opponents(gsp, hendricks, woodley), he has lost 9 of the 10 rds against those opponents as well. He hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter in almost 4 years. He is 7-4 in the UFC yet is somehow getting a second title shot.

STFU you ignorant hack.

5 of his last 7 fights have been against #1, #2, #6 #6 & current champion. Carlos beat #2 Nick Diaz and #6 Dan Hardy - not to mention #6 Martin Kampmann less than 2 years ago.

And no, I'm not upset. I don't need to be upset to shit on your little thread.

Definitely struck a nerve with that one. Do you even know what ignorant means? Asshole maybe but everything there is spot on.

I will assume that your question is rhetorical rather than ignorant.

NBK has the highest finishing rate in the game, fuck Hendricks let him and woodley do a hugfest...Condit is deserve that shot Phone Post 3.0