Condit: I wish I fought GSP like I did Hendricks

Condit is and always will be my favorite welterweight fighter. Tough as nails.

Billytk - I honestly thought Condit won the Hendricks fight but no matter how he fights I just don't see Carlos Ever beating GSP it just won't happen

He came pretty close the first time. Can't count Condit out against anyone if you give him 5 rounds. Phone Post

Wake me up when he finishes someone in the top 5, while they are actually rated in the top 5.

epwar -

Condit is still my favorite WW today.

This x infinity. NBK 4 Life. Phone Post

^ he ran.. no other way to see it.

great guy

Another reason why I love CC. Would make a great champion Phone Post

He is correct.

Having a great chin allows fighters to take more risks.

Most strategic or boring fighters have questionable chins. It's more of a necessity than a choice for the guys who can't take a good shot.

inf0 - 

Wake me up when he finishes someone in the top 5, while they are actually rated in the top 5.

Wake me up when you turn into an intelligent person with some knowledge in, and appreciation of, the art of MMA.

I too am perplexed that Condit decided to shelve TNBK for the only time in his career for the Diaz fight

lol some of you guys are still hanging on to that "Carlos ran from Nick" line?

Condit threw all the same strikes against Diaz as he did against Georges and Johnny. Flying knees, spinning backfists, headkicks, elbows. In fact, against Diaz he set the UFC record for most significant strikes landed in a fight.

How is that boring against Diaz but exciting against GSP and Hendricks?

Carlos fights Diaz and Carlos gets called a boring fighter
GSP fights Diaz and GSP gets called a boring fighter
But when Carlos and GSP fight eachother, it's amazing.
Hmmm what is the common variable in the boring fights? Nick Diaz

Masakyst - lol some of you guys are still hanging on to that "Carlos ran from Nick" line?

Condit threw all the same strikes against Diaz as he did against Georges and Johnny. Flying knees, spinning backfists, headkicks, elbows. In fact, against Diaz he set the UFC record for most significant strikes landed in a fight.

How is that boring against Diaz but exciting against GSP and Hendricks?

Carlos fights Diaz and Carlos gets called a boring fighter
GSP fights Diaz and GSP gets called a boring fighter
But when Carlos and GSP fight eachother, it's amazing.
Hmmm what is the common variable in the boring fights? Nick Diaz

So much this. VTFU! Phone Post

War Condit!

BiggRiggWreckedGQ - "CC: I think for me, personally, it's just part of my makeup. I think a big part of the reason why my fights tend to be so exciting is because I'm not the most ... well, you know a lot of the guys I fight are honestly better than I am. I just want it more. I have heart, and I have a chin and I love to fight. I think that formula, or combination of things just makes for exciting fights."

My man-crush on Condit grows.. Phone Post

This I feel you brother he is my mma idol Phone Post

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -
Billytk - I honestly thought Condit won the Hendricks fight but no matter how he fights I just don't see Carlos Ever beating GSP it just won't happen

He came pretty close the first time. Can't count Condit out against anyone if you give him 5 rounds. Phone Post

He and gsp had opportunities to finish each other but hindsight is 20/20 Phone Post

Billytk -
ChokeEmOut - 
Zed Wayne Zed - Condit is everything I love about this sport.

Humble, respectful, but a killer when the door shuts.

Which is why I want to know why he ran from Diaz. Made no sense Phone Post

It's actually getting sad that diaz fans can't accept his losses, Condit didn't run from diaz he BEAT him

Condit said in an interview he didn't want to move into Dian's range he want to circle out and strike while moving out of Dian's range Phone Post

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -

War.
Raises fist in silence Phone Post

Public got Bigg Riggd - 
BiggRiggWreckedGQ - "CC: I think for me, personally, it's just part of my makeup. I think a big part of the reason why my fights tend to be so exciting is because I'm not the most ... well, you know a lot of the guys I fight are honestly better than I am. I just want it more. I have heart, and I have a chin and I love to fight. I think that formula, or combination of things just makes for exciting fights."

My man-crush on Condit grows.. Phone Post

This I feel you brother he is my mma idol Phone Post

Hence our respective SN's :(

WAR NBK.

striking for points is no different than taking people down for the same... borrrrring