Condit: I wish I fought GSP like I did Hendricks

He's a killer against everyone but nick Diaz . Phone Post

Raedune - But he is implying if you don't play safe and win, you won't get paidand advanced to larger more lucrative fights. Phone Post

And thats the truth. Fighting GSP is the biggest payday.

The only exception is if your called Diaz and you hold a passionate hold of romantics and/or the more feeblemindes ones among us.

Love Condit though, always been one of my favorites ( stayed that way after the Diaz fight.. The ugly hate he received after that was both pathetic and totally disproportionate). He needs better take-down defense but apart from that he should be able to compete for that title again. Phone Post

Doctor NPD -
MoodyR1 -  I want to know how he wished he fought Diaz, because that game plan was pathetic. Phone Post

Still bitching about that over a year later? Now THAT'S pathetic.

. Phone Post

inf0 -

^ he ran.. no other way to see it.

Except for the fact that non Diaz nut huggers can see that conduit won and out struck him. Phone Post

Aaron Becker - I wish he fought Diaz like he did Hendricks

voted up when I get to a pc Phone Post

Sid22 - Nick Diaz disagrees

What does this even mean?

Doctor NPD - 
MoodyR1 -  I want to know how he wished he fought Diaz, because that game plan was pathetic. Phone Post
<br />
Still bitching about that over a year later? Now THAT'S pathetic.</blockquote>

Ya but but 1 2 5 wut leg kicks wut 209 wut nick got robbed he just ran 209!

Pathetic or smart? Cause it worked and he walked out of the cage that night with the belt.

WAR THE NATURAL BORN KILLER!

Jaybrone - 
Doctor NPD - 
MoodyR1 - 

I want to know how he wished he fought Diaz, because that game plan was pathetic. Phone Post

Ya but but 1 2 5 wut leg kicks wut 209 wut nick got robbed he just ran 209!

Pathetic or smart? Cause it worked and he walked out of the cage that night with a belt.

I like Condit a lot...one of my favorites. Especially after his last fight. One of the best fights I've ever watched.

BUT, when it comes to the Diaz fight...if it looks like shit and it smells like shit, it must be shit. I'm just saying there was something afoot that night that wasn't becoming of Condit. I won't deny that it was a smart plan, but it strayed too far from his normal aura. I would love to see a rematch with nothing on the line, as I think it would bring out the best in both of them. Just two scrappers scrapping!

Condit is now my official favourite WW. Classy. Phone Post

sambrincat - 

Condit is now my official favourite WW. Classy. Phone Post

Enjoy your first vote up

I wish I liked Condit more. He's an awesome exciting fighter, but I just feel like I like Martin kampmann more. Though I've looked forward to every single one of his fights since the Hardy knock out. Phone Post

I forgive u for the diaz fight Phone Post

He will rebound.

Starting with Rory.

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

I forgive u for the diaz fight Phone Post

No, he forgives YOU

chaplinshouse - 
Aaron Becker - I wish he fought Diaz like he did Hendricks

Why? Because he lost to Hendricks, and you wanted him to lose to Diaz too?

Doctor NPD -
MoodyR1 - 

I want to know how he wished he fought Diaz, because that game plan was pathetic. Phone Post

Yep. Diaz fanboys are worst in the sport. Phone Post 3.0

It is so disheartening to hear an exciting fighter like Carlos Condit admit/acknowledge that playing it safe has it's advantages and he understands the perks.

Promotion has to make changes, otherwise their product will get stale because money is more incentive than fighting. Why risk hurting your knuckles when you can control and get position on your opponent for 15 minutes if you can still get the win by just controlling and positioning?