Condit vs. GSP

i think it would be very similar to gsp vs mayhem. maybe worse though.

ive been wanting condit in the ufc for a while now

If you exibit a certain skill, gsp will come into that fight, better thatn you at what you are great at.

no one else in the worls can do this right now

gsp did not wreck kos on the ground, but kos is 10x the wrassler condit is.

gsp would outboxz condit and out wrestle/power him .... FACT!!!!!

who the fuck has GSP ever outboxed that would make you think he could outbox Condit?? Fucking Hughes?? Hiron??

Put the pipe down son, crack kills..

If GSP wins its by playing a smart game, taking Carlos down and pounding on him..

It would be a good fight, but it would be silly to not pick GSP.

I don't think Condit beats a lot of the A level guys in the UFC but he could make some of the matches competitive.  Besides I don't think they'd move him from the WEC to the UFC.

GSP has shown that on the mat, he is damn near untouchable in a fight. I think he would beat Condit down there.

Condit is tough though, and would be a good additon to the UFC.

If Condit could stop the takedown he would win. Better striker.

Condit would not make it out of the first round, Gsp is a better striker and better wrestler, both have good BJJ.

Condit is a solid and complete fighter.But he is not ready for GSP.But most fighters aren't.He is very exiting to watch and at one point will be ready for mega fights like gsp.Even now,he can beat most guys and would be an asset to the UFC.I think with a couple more wins he should be brought over to the bigger pond and see what he can do there.but his crowd pleasing style will give him the exposure he deserves in the WEC or the UFC.

Condit's the real deal, but he's like GSP in that he sometimes shows up and fights at 1/5 of his actual ability. When he's on, he'd be a really good fight for GSP. He's really active on the ground and I don't think GSP would be able to do those belly splashes and wild shots that worked on Hughes. Hughes wanted to escape and survive while Condit would be more of a submission threat. Standing up I don't think Condit would be a threat. His striking is good, but GSP has more power and if he wants the fight to hit the mat, it WILL.
If the UFC 170-lb division ever dries up a little, I could see Zuffa making this fight.

Seems to be a better matchup at least than all these wrestlers who GSP is owning.

GSP by anything he wants!

Condit would get owned by karo and outwrestled by fitch or hughes. He's very slick and tenacious but GSP would probably retire him.

"I wish Shields and Condit were in the UFC"

*sigh me too

Anyway, would any care to mention that Condit has been with Greg Jackson for a while and GSP likes it there? They're probably doing the whole Anderson Silva/Paulo Fihlo thing - "You handle the mortals in the WEC and I will slay all their heroes in the UFC"

Rematch of Condit v. Shields in WEC imo

And speaking of Cesar Gracie fighters that I would like to see in the UFC cough EL NINO cough

Shields is impressive though:

"Jake has been the head instructor of jiu jitsu and MMA at the Fairtex-Gracie affiliate in San Francisco since March 2002. He is also affiliated with Tulsa Top Team in Tulsa, Oklahoma with a purple belt under OMA."

linky

A purple belt from OMA is like a 4th degree black belt from God

"Why does everyone think GSP has shitty striking, because h got caught by Serra?"

Dont think everyone thinks anything, and dont see many calling GSP's striking "shitty".

It isn't his strongest area, and the main area of vulnerability.

Would love to see Condit fight GSP

When Condit came with the crazy staredown vs Larson, I immediately wanted to see him and Nick Diaz fight. I think that would be a great fight, too bad they are in different orgs.

I am looking forward to seeing Condit defend his belt, anyone know he is fighting again and vs who?

This is one of those potential matchups that really get me excited to think
about.

I've always liked Condit, but when he steamrolled thru Larson, I became a
fan.

I like Condit super slick fighter but he has a similar issue as Shields all the fighters ranked ahead of him are in a different organization. How do these two ever move up to Title contention without being contractually allowed to fight the 6 to 10 fighters ranked higher than them?