Condom / novelty machines from the 80's

Growing up, there was a gas station a few blocks from my house that had one of these in the bathroom. For a couple of quarters, you could get a flavored condom (banana was my favorite), a novelty like a studded band that went around your cock, or a little book of nude pics or sex positions.

Me and my friends used to go there all the time and buy this stuff when we were like 10 years old. I remember getting a studded rubber cock band and trying to put it on, but it was too big (it probably still is).

Did anyone else steal quarters from their parents to buy from these machines as a kid? Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - Growing up, there was a gas station a few blocks from my house that had one of these in the bathroom. For a couple of quarters, you could get a flavored condom (banana was my favorite), a novelty like a studded band that went around your cock, or a little book of nude pics or sex positions.

Me and my friends used to go there all the time and buy this stuff when we were like 10 years old. I remember getting a studded rubber cock band and trying to put it on, but it was too big (it probably still is).

Did anyone else steal quarters from their parents to buy from these machines as a kid? Phone Post 3.0
Banana was your favorite flavor? Why? Did the wild cherry make your lips burn ?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

They had those at the truck stop by my house lol. I would go eat breakfast with my dad sometimes and see the weird cock rings in the machine. They also had cigarette machines there. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think ours had wild cherry. I just remember banana, chocolate fudge, and green onion. Phone Post 3.0

I still see those machine. Phone Post 3.0

so you discussed gay sex early in life?

Right Hand JO Power - I don't think ours had wild cherry. I just remember banana, chocolate fudge, and green onion. Phone Post 3.0
Don't shower for a week and throw on a green onion condom
Chicks go wild! Phone Post 3.0

they had those in this strip club near me

I stayed at a hotel once. I went to the vending machine which had a grate over the glass. There was a condom, for $8 fucking dollars. Phone Post 3.0

Years before I ever had sex, my best friend's older brother gave us this piece of wisdom:

"Don't trust truckstop rubbers."

I'm not entirely sure what made this fact the most important thing he felt he could communicate to us, but it stuck and I'm grateful.

How did you determine that Banana flavor was your favorite condom?

"DON'T BUY THIS GUM! IT TASTES LIKE RUBBER." Phone Post 3.0

Those still exist all through the south, along with cigarette machines Phone Post 3.0

MOAOZINHO - How did you determine that Banana flavor was your favorite condom?
I would masturbate with them on. Then i would eat them. Phone Post 3.0

Abrtitans - Those still exist all through the south, along with cigarette machines Phone Post 3.0
Yup. God damn we are behind down here Phone Post 3.0

ChrisAllen - I still see those machine. Phone Post 3.0
At strip clubs Phone Post 3.0

They're in pretty much every gas station bathroom up here.

TFK_BOZY -
Detachable Penis -
Abrtitans - Those still exist all through the south, along with cigarette machines Phone Post 3.0
Yup. God damn we are behind down here Phone Post 3.0
We have a cigarette machine at the local bar. $8 for a pack of Camals. Phone Post 3.0
We've got them in the bowling alleys and obviously the strip
Clubs but I see condom machines at all the sketchy small gas stations. I guess when you read on the bathroom stall that someone is looking to give you a nice Buick you've gotta act fast. Phone Post 3.0

I remember hanging out at the arcade at the bowling alley in town in high school and fooling around with some skank. My parents were out of town and she wanted to go back to my house and bang, but only if I had a rubber.

I was like "I can get one" and ran into the bathroom and bought the "French Tickler, ribbed for her pleasure", and hurried home.

I didn't look at the thing at all or pay attention when I put it on, but as soon as I started pumping, she started yelling at me to stop and asked me what the fuck was I doing.

I was puzzled and looked down at my dick, and saw that the "ribs for her pleasure" were nothing but a 1/2 dozen or so 1/4 inch rubber spikes that looked like they were crazy glued on to the tip of the rubber.

In a nutshell, I got cockblocked by a 50 cent bowling alley vending machine rubber

My friends and I used to walk to the gas station and buy the glow in the dark condoms then we would get dressed up in full camo, rub the glow in the dark powder all over our faces and run around the park trying to scare the shit out of people. Found a couple having sexy time in a car and just walked up to the car and stated in the windows. Watched for a good minute or so before the dude noticed us and started screaming wtf, the chick looked up and let out the most piercing scream I ever heard. Good times, good times. Phone Post 3.0