Conducting a work interview in 20 mins, give me ?s

Interviewing a girl in 20 minutes applying to work in the store of a pool company, I'm trying to come up with extremely difficult/hilarious questions to ask, give me suggestions! Phone Post 3.0

all insubordination will be punishable via a bare ass spanking. Any questions?

don't be that dick. 

ask questions pertaining to her experience, and how she thinks she would fit in / benefit the store. 

open ended (not yes/no) type questions are better. 

or you could be a dick and have her derive some formulas- quadratic equation is a simple one to start with. 

Q: what if an employee challenged you to a swimming contest?...here at (insert pool company name here) we promote a healthy competitive work environment...would you have an issue with that?

Why are manhole covers round?

This one should go over her head and there's no chance of getting in "trouble."

"Would it be safe to say that you have a responsive diameter?"

She won't know what it means, but the way the question is framed, it suggest that she should say "yes."

You can then drag it out and make her uncomfortable.

"Would you say VERY responsive or just a little?"
"How does it make you feel when your diameter is stressed?"
"On a scale of 1-10 how responsive?"

Yeah. I won't quit my day job, but if you said these things and a hidden camera recorded it, it would be pretty funny.

Interview her casting couch style Phone Post 3.0

"Seinfeld or friend's? " Phone Post 3.0

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would your overall strategy for survival and weapon of choice be?

Will give you insight to logical thinking and problem solving competencies. Phone Post 3.0

Keep them coming guys! This interview is over but I have another one next week. Here's some highlights from the interview:
"What is your favorite sandwich to make and why?"
A-"Peanut butter and jelly because that's what my kids like."
"If you were having difficulty on an important test and knew you could safely cheat by looking at someone else's paper, would you do so?"
A-"No 'cuz you don't know if they have the right answers."
"When was the last time you sang to yourself? To someone else? How would you rate the quality on a 1-10?"
A- "Oh lord... I sing to myself all the time so I'd say when I was getting dressed this mornin' but last time I sang to my daughter were 2 weeks ago. I'm not good but not bad either, I'd say a 7."

Nothing too interesting this go around. The cheating on a test one had me laughing after she left. Phone Post 3.0

You should have asked a follow up on the test one.

"But what if the person was asian?" Phone Post 3.0

forrestfan - Why are manhole covers round?
Haha this is great! I will ask this at the next one!
I can't ask anything that would get me in Equal Opportunity trouble, so the sexist/racist jokes are a no go. Phone Post 3.0

thestateofmePeaHead - Keep them coming guys! This interview is over but I have another one next week. Here's some highlights from the interview:
"What is your favorite sandwich to make and why?"
A-"Peanut butter and jelly because that's what my kids like."
"If you were having difficulty on an important test and knew you could safely cheat by looking at someone else's paper, would you do so?"
A-"No 'cuz you don't know if they have the right answers."
"When was the last time you sang to yourself? To someone else? How would you rate the quality on a 1-10?"
A- "Oh lord... I sing to myself all the time so I'd say when I was getting dressed this mornin' but last time I sang to my daughter were 2 weeks ago. I'm not good but not bad either, I'd say a 7."

Nothing too interesting this go around. The cheating on a test one had me laughing after she left. Phone Post 3.0

An unsigned 7!? Sign her before the big labels do!!!

Is she working in the store as a cashier or something?  I'd try and ask her moral/ethical questions to see how likely it is she is going to try and rip you off.

A customer comes in and is very rude.  Cuts in line, makes unresonable demands, and is generally an asshole.  While you are ringing him up you can see his car is about to be towed.  Do you let him know? Why, why not?

You sitting in the nosebleeds at a concert.  There is hardly anybody at the venue.  Your friend wants to move down down closer to the stage.  What do you do?

If I asked you to cover for me on an expense report by saying you were at a business related event when you weren't would you do it?

A customer comes in and takes all the pennys from the take a penny leave a penny tray and pays with a debit card. Do you say anything?

Stuff like that.