Conflict or war starting in Ukraine soon?

And you can blame the idiot puppet masters for that… Trump 2024

1 Like

Zelensky is a Russian speaker. Poroshenko is a Russian speaker. Klitschko is a Russian speaker and, while my ear isn’t trained enough for it, apparently sounds hilarious when he tries to speak Ukrainian. I am better with Russian than I am with Ukrainian (admittedly not a huge feat). I have many more friends whose default language is Russian than Ukrainian. Russian is the default language of business in Kyiv.

Russian speakers are doing fine.

Zelensky wasn’t in charge when the laws were being considered in 2014

Answered this here:

I think it is good Zelensky is cracking down on Russian news media in Ukraine and encouraging Ukrainians to speak Ukrainian. Lots of the Russian news media in Ukraine is propaganda to hate anything west. They even insist speaking Ukrainian in Ukraine is fascist and spew a lot of anti-American rhetoric. Donbass speaks mostly Russian so their mentality is also pro-Russian hence the war separatists backed by Russian invasion. Same thing in Crimea. The sooner Ukraine goes to speaking their own native language the less influence Putin has on Ukraine.

If Russia didn’t have such a bad image with its neighbors they wouldn’t all have been desperate to join NATO as soon as the berlin wall fell.

2 Likes

It was the largest opposition news channels. Like the Democrats shutting down all right leaning media.

Ukraine: Zelenskiy bans three opposition TV stations

Bad analogy. This would be more like if we had a war with Mexico if they invaded and annexed part of California. Then US president bans Mexican news station if it was spreading propaganda saying USA was the aggressor and invading Mexico.

Guess the mexicans would also have to be the largest opposition party in the US as well.

While on the topic of disinformation. Maybe the Maidan should be revisited.

The massacre of the protesters and the police in Ukraine during the “Euromaidan” mass protests
on February 18-20, 2014 contributed to the overthrow of the Ukrainian government and
ultimately to a start of the civil war in Donbas, Russian military interventions in Crimea and
Donbas, the Russian annexation of Crimea and an international conflict between the West and
Russia. The research question is as follows: What does evidence made public by the Maidan
massacre trials and the Ukrainian government investigations reveal about which of the parties of
the conflict was involved in this mass killing? This paper analyzes several hundred hours of
video recordings of the Maidan massacre trials, over 2,500 court decisions, testimonies of
wounded protesters, relatives of the killed protesters, prosecution and defense witnesses, and top
officials of the Yanukovych and Maidan governments, results of forensic ballistic and medical
examinations and investigative experiments, and videos and photos of the Maidan massacre
made public during the trial. It includes several online video appendixes containing the data.
The Maidan massacre trials and investigations have revealed various evidence that four killed
and several dozen wounded policemen and at least the absolute majority of 49 killed and 157
wounded Maidan protesters were massacred on February 20, 2014 by snipers in Maidan-
controlled buildings and areas. Such evidence includes testimonies of the absolute majority of
wounded protesters, several dozen prosecution witnesses, and dozens of defense witnesses.
Videos presented at the trial showed that times of shooting of the absolute majority of protesters
did not coincide with times of shooting by the Berkut policemen, who were charged with their
massacre. Forensic medical examinations determined that the overwhelming majority of the
protesters were shot from steep directions from the sides or the back. Initial ballistic
examinations did not match bullets extracted from the bodies of killed and wounded protesters to
the Berkut Kalashnikovs. Forensic examinations of the bullet holes by the government experts
for the Maidan massacre trial suggested that Berkut policemen were shooting in the Hotel
Ukraina snipers above the Maidan protesters. The analysis shows cover-up and stonewalling of
the investigations and trials by the Maidan governments and the far right. The prosecution denied
that there were any snipers in the Maidan-controlled buildings. Not a single person is convicted
or under arrest for the massacre of the protesters and the police almost seven years after one of
the most documented mass killings in history.

Oh well wouldn’t you know it. Biden is now calling Russia a threat the US and declaring a national emergency.

I’m sure nothing bad will come from this…no crazy actions or powers will be taken based on this national emergency…

Can’t wait to see how many billions in aid get funneled to Ukraine.

Now Russia is closing the Kerch is straight

Which is illegal. Russia and Ukraine have an agreement that they both have access to the Azov Sea.

It’s getting ridiculous. Hopefully Russian and Ukraine can come to their senses and the Us can mind their own business.

Went from Minsk agreement to this in short time

Lol is biden a neocon or a radical leftist?

Still shilling for Putin I see.

1 Like