Confused. Why can't Vitor just......?

Stay on TRT in Brazil if his levels don't exceed normal ranges as UFC has claimed and come to Nevada the week of the fight. Won't he pass his test if his levels are in the acceptable range? Can they prove what he took or didn't take in Brazil? Phone Post 3.0

What testing? They only test after the fight. He could juice all he wants leading up to the fight whether he's in Brazil or the US. Phone Post 3.0

DFW has flip flopped a ton on this issue.

They can test for synthetics.

But I don't think that test is part of the usual framework they use.

The whole system is a joke and this issue won't go away until they randomly test in and out of training camp, year round.

JOESONDO - What testing? They only test after the fight. He could juice all he wants leading up to the fight whether he's in Brazil or the US. Phone Post 3.0
Just figured it would be easier to shield himself getting the treatment in Brazil. And if levels really don't exceed normal ranges then he should pass the test (I think). Phone Post 3.0

Mertvaya Ruka - They can test for synthetics.

The whole system is a joke and this issue won't go away until they randomly test in and out of training camp, year round.
Guess that changes everything if they test for synthetics. Thanks for answering Phone Post 3.0

Mertvaya Ruka - They can test for synthetics.

If they did that it would be a whole lot more than TRT users who get popped. The whole TRT thing is really just PR. Almost everyone is cheating but TRT guys are low hanging fruit. If they did random blood tests on everyone nobody would be left to fight. Phone Post 3.0