Congrats Albert Cheng!

Huge Congrats to Albert Cheng. Tonight at Ringside: Rising Star, Albert beat a very tough, previously undefeated (at a higher weight) Taylor Solomon.

Solomon was his 3rd opponent after injuries to his original opponent and first replacement.

Albert is a great dude, and a great example of a talented young fighter willing to take tough fights early in his career.

Big congrats Albert! Enjoy the win!

Nice!

Congrats albert Phone Post

very cool.  congrats

Dammit, I didn't see this thread when I created mine!

Congrats, Albert!

Alaina this one is Certified Double Platinum in Asia.

30-27 across the board for Albert btw.

Congrats again man. Hope you went to the party. You deserve it.

Congrats Albert, looking forward to seeing the video!

i hope there was a section screaming AC-5 for the whole 15 minutes.

and the only info i can find...

"Xtreme Couture Toronto lightweight Albert Cheng ran his record to 2-0 with a unanimous decision win over Taylor Solomon. Cheng utilized his superior takedowns from within the clinch to nullify the stand-up game of his taller opponent. Apart from a late spell in the second round when Solomon took Cheng's back and unloaded punches until the bell, Cheng controlled the bout with a conservative top game en route to earning three 30-27 tallies. "

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/LT-Wins-Legion-Lightweights-Impress-at-Ringsides-Rising-Star-29433

Congrats Albert

Albert is a monster!! Congrats again dude!! Phone Post

oops didn't mean to speak out of turn

eek more harm than good.

anyways i just saw a part of the hl, looks like albert had a single and the guy threw some little punches, hardly 'unloading'.

TTT