Congrats D-Lau...

Congratultions to my friend, brother, and teammate on his win at WSOF tonight. Dan has been through a lot in his life recently and out of action for 18 months. It was great to see him pick up a convincing win over a strong veteran fighter like Gunderson.

Proud of you buddy.

Fuck yeah.

Props to D-Lau!

Chris - 

Congratultions to my friend, brother, and teammate on his win at WSOF tonight. Dan has been through a lot in his life recently and out of action for 18 months. It was great to see him pick up a convincing win over a strong veteran fighter like Gunderson.

Nice.  Dominant win!

This is just the start.

He's about to get on a good roll Phone Post 3.0

Congrats to D-Lau!

Lauzon supporter for life! Phone Post

He looked relaxed, and precise in there. Cardio was great. One of the biggest wins of his career so far, and he looked great. Nice work D-Lau.

Looking good. His hands were sharp !

Great job Dan, glad you got to prove what you're capable of.

The first of many to come! Phone Post 3.0

That was awesome... Against a game opponent. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats! He looked outstanding tonite!! Phone Post

Way to go Dany!!!

Dominating performance Phone Post 3.0

happy to hear this!

Really hope joe rubs off on him this time and he gets it together. I think he has loads of talent and probably more athletic than joe. Big fan of both tho. Phone Post 3.0

Damn I fell asleep during that one. What happened?

Dan won all three rounds convincingly. Was able to use his distance to land better shots and keep Gunderson away. He fought of all the takedowns and looked like had had a bit more in the gas tank. Phone Post 3.0

Way to go Dany! Phone Post 3.0

Dan looked better then ever wow he looked crisp props Phone Post 3.0