Congrats DVBJJ / TCFC!

Mean Jeff and Richard are getting their beatings tonight.  Any guess on who will get it worse?  LOL!!!!

MEAN JEFF will not recover soon...I PROMISE!

ALL I CAN SAY IS JEFF AIN'T AS MEAN AS HE THOUGHT HE WAS. OOOOOWWWW! THAT HAD TO HURT!

So how did it go down? 

Raspado for details in 3,2,1...

Brutal.  Though I think he got it worse when he got brown belt.  It was pretty cool.  To see both those guys with black belts--it became real for many of us.  I mean when we started training with them fours years ago, they had just gotten purple--exactly where we are now. 

It's pretty cool to see it's an achievable goal.

way to hijack david's congrats thread.

congrats david!

By the way, congrats Dave...I'm sorry to sound repetitive.

Eric, where in Iowa did you wrestle bro. You know I love the IOWA Style baby!

Doh!

Eric Bantz, why don't you come and find out if I have any cardio?

I broke a sweat on your mom's ass last night, you dumb fuck, You can't even read a fucking website. I coach submission wrestilng and MMA

By the way bitch I am 6'3" and 255lbs a little fat but I would dominate your ass.

This is an open invite to DVBJJ/TCFC on any saturday, to come for a "friendly" sparring session.

Put up or fucking shut up.

Yeah you are cracking me up with the fat jokes never heard one of those before.

Well Bantz now is you opportunity to display your skillzzz. Where's Adonis on this one?

So you can talk shit to the big guys but can't hang with them. You talked the shit now you want dick tuck because I am bigger than you. Story of my life with little napoleon fucks like you, all mouth no ass.

I can see my feet when I put one of them upside your little peanut head.

Your not even close to my skill level little boy I have been training MMA since you were shitting yellow. Go back to your menial labor job and let the grown ups use this forum usefully.

"OUT" what are you fucking 12 years old?

I am not going to entertain you any more fuck stick, you would'nt talk that shit to my face, so this will go now where and I am not going to waste any more time with you boy.

Wow--I love the drama in the Florida Forum!

so do I Raspado, however, I think GRAPPLER66 covered all the bases...

I have to agree with you on that one Tim ("munches popcorn").  It seems to me Mr. Eric should step up to the plate!  Ben--can you set up a smoker?

Well, it's 11 pm and no response.  Grappler66 wins!

How did I miss this whole thing???

you're on Asian time Cowboy.

I had that coming I suppose

No my friend we all have it coming...Waiting?