Congrats FFA @ Night of Warriors

I would like to congratulate FFA team members Edison Cruz and Rene Hernandez for their performances this past Saturday at the Night of the Warriors in Miami, FL. They both had grappling superfights in the ring.Edison Cruz lost his match versus a very tough wrestler. I don't have his name at the moment, but I was told afterwards that he was a member of the Cuban National Wrestling team. Edison lost on takedowns but worked very hard in the match - never giving up until the very end. It was a learning experience for Edison and we are very proud of him.Rene Hernandez won his match in very impressive fashion versus Frank Mena (American Top Team). Rene straight up dominated on their feet and on the ground - securing multiple throws/takedowns and gaining mount twice. The final score was 14-0. Rene took about a year off and is now back - it was great to see him competing again.The next competition that the team will be competing in is the AFC on May 1st at the War Memorial in Ft. Lauderdale. Jorge Masvidal and I will be representing FFA at the event. We have tickets for sale at the academy - starting at $15.If you buy your tickets from FFA - you get a free ten day trial! NO STRINGS ATTACHED!Buy over $100 in tickets - and get a free 30 minute private lesson with David or Marcos Avellan (good for up to 4 people at one time)Freestyle Fighting Academy
1423 SW 107 Avenue
Miami, FL 33174
(305)225-4610
www.freestylefighting.net
marcosFFA@bellsouth.net

TTT

Congrats to all FFA personnel. All of you guys down there are tough SOB's!!!! Take care and train hard!!!

Todd"CRAZY T"Carney

when r u guys gonna have the big show and me...lol congrats guys

Be carefull what you wish for :).

TTT

Thanks Todd!

ttt

ttt