congrats godzilla- great effort

TTT. War Godzilla! Great effort bro.

If Gabe ever starts training in standup, he will be a force.

Impressive ground game...awful standup game.

Those two shots woulda put anyone down man, you could see the shockwaves off the second one. Great fight man, you had him looking scared on the ground.

Congrats Gabe. You made it to the big show.

I would talk smack about your loss but that would make me look like a dickless virgin internet troll who still lives with his parents.

He did not impress me at all. In fact, he looked like he didn't belong there. I haven't seen stand-up that bad in a while.

How can you be a lightweight and have a body like that?

"me look like a dickless virgin internet troll who still lives with his parents"

LMAO, or you could be someone who has seen Gabe smack talk all sorts of people. So when he looks like shit and gets owned, calling him on it is just a fun fact.

Sorry, but he did not look good at all. He in no way would have won the first round under any organizations rules. He was smacked around and tossed around like a rag doll.

He did manage to get Melvin's back, but due to the fact that Melvin was manhandling him in every aspect of grappling up until then, one would have to assume that Melvin would have eventually reversed him and got back on top. Melvin was defending the choke perfectly. But that's all just shoulda coulda woulda anyway. The round ended and then Melvin made him look like a striking noob with those two body blows.

*note: this is not an attack on Gabe, but rather on the morons saying what a great job he did. I'm sure Gabe would be the first to say that was not a good performance.*

anyone have a vid of the fight?

"Sorry, but he did not look good at all. He in no way would have won the first round under any organizations rules. He was smacked around and tossed around like a rag doll.
He did manage to get Melvin's back, but due to the fact that Melvin was manhandling him in every aspect of grappling up until then, one would have to assume that Melvin would have eventually reversed him and got back on top. Melvin was defending the choke perfectly. But it's all just shoulda coulda woulda anyway. The round ended and then Melvin made him look like a striking noob with those two body blows.

*note: this is not an attack on Gabe, but rather on the morons saying what a great job he did. I'm sure Gabe would be the first to say that was not a good performance.* "

I was rooting for Gabe and wanted to see him take this one ... but would have to agree w/ the above.

Good job Gabe....you were scrapin....I was going crazy!

ttt

TTT for Gabe!

NCFA4LIFE, You cant be training with Daves team. Everyone that trains there are super cool and a great group of guys. Using that school name in your profile does a disservice to Dave and his team. In fact, Im more than likely coming up there to train by invitation and IF(a big if) you train there would be more than happy to meet you =)

"but due to the fact that Melvin was manhandling him in every aspect of grappling up until then, one would have to assume that Melvin would have eventually reversed him and got back on top."

LMAO!!! You know jack fucking shit. Every aspect of grappling also includes the GROUND game, and once Gabe got Melvin down there he looked pretty damn clueless.

almost had him!

Gabe,Dave was talkin about that to me the other day.Hope to see you up
here real soon..would be a win win for all of us

he won't show...

Me thinks Johny is another Turd Fatkins screen name

Such love...