Congrats Gortiz!

"If you get a top wristlock without the twist, you take it." Sorry man but without the twist it is no longer a top wrist lock.

STH, thank you, and please tell Tony thank you. Tony and Bruce did teach me the hooks I use to finish people (except for this one fight in Jan '02 where I have to armbar someone); and more importantly the principles behind those hooks. Whatever else has happened, I have no problem admitting that had I never trained with them, I wouldn't have been nearly as successful.

And that same statement goes for GrapplerHK, Keith, and Mike "future champion of whatever he feels like" Massenzio.

Who, again, would make REALLY good cornermen! :)

Damn people give him his congrats without all the friggin politics. It is an awesome accomplishment and Gortiz made it happen, not an art form!

awesome job, TTT

Congrats again, and this debate has gotten ridiculous.

Can't we all just agree on this?

The one in the middle is my sister. Be careful what you say. ;-)

I'm going to carefully say that she's a total piece of ass!!!!!

:)

LOL

(Neckcranku has the correct again!)

But Neckcranku is right, this isn't about politics, this is about
congratulating Glenn.

What is the debate about, exactly?  Who is a "catch" guy and who isn't?  Who cares about such things when things like THIS exist in this world . . .

STH,
The part that scared me, was when Alyssa Milano was on Jay Leno, and they had a large number of military in the crowd, so they got a member of each branch.. they had to dress a ken doll in the appropriate military uniform and were timed, etc... they were also to stand at complete attention without budging, while Alyssa Milano tried to get them to move.. she's standing there, leg wrapped around some marine, arm around him, kissing on his ear and talking dirty to him.... I don't even think he BLINKED.

Tony Cecchine called me a catch wrestler the last time I saw him in person (Jan '02). I would never have dared called myself one if he hadn't done it first. And I'm way better now than I was then. On the old Ezboard, I referred to myself as a Catch Wrestler, and was never asked NOT to do so by either Tony or Bruce.

Sadly things like this are the reason why Modern Catch Wrestling continues to struggle for respect and recognition! The infighting that goes on is self destructing, sad really.

What started this shit?  Geez.  Take it in private.

take the high road glenn

you the champ

Too late, I already took it.