Congrats Jim Miller & JamieVarner & UFC 155 recap!

Congratulations to Jim Miller on his UFC 155 Victory!  All of your coaches & teammates at AMA Fight Club are very proud of you! You trained very hard for this fight & once again fought your heart out! Looking forward to a GREAT 2013 & beyond!

This picture shows it all, these 2 warriors fought their hearts out and after an exhausting battle they both took a deep breath and just reflected for a second...Great image of battle, heart, determination & respect.  This was a great fight & fight week in Vegas. Joe Lauzon is a great guy & opponent and all of his team members are class acts. As a matter of fact even though it was fight week and our guys were fighting I hung out with the Boston crew and shot craps together (a fun Vegas fight week perk)

At UFC I was pulling double duty as I train & manage Jim Miller & also manage Jamie Varner.

Congratulations to Jamie Varner who had a Huge victory over Melvin Guillard and put an exclamation point on a great 2012 which also included Jamie's return to the UFC where he KO'd a previously undefeated Edson Barboza. & a Fight of the Year nominee & Fight of the Night vs. Joe Lauzon. Jamie proved he belongs at the top of the UFC's Light Weight division and is looking forward to his run at the belt!

After weigh ins we had a team dinner at Craft Steak inside the MGM where we took the AMA Fight Club & TapouT UFC 155 Grand Prize Winner Scotty @sincity1994 & his guest to dinner with us.

Scotty @sincity1994 also won 2 Tickets to UFC 155, Jim Miller's Walk out Tshirt & Cageside Fight Banner as well as a Swag Bag from Tapout valued at over $1,000!!! - You can register to win the Grand Prize for UFC 158 in Montreal now at: www.TRAINatAMA.com/giveaway the page will be updated this week but you can still register Now to Win for Free!

Also joining us at dinner was 2012 NY Giant Super Bowl Champion Justin Trattou who amazingly enough won a National Title in High School, a National Championship at Florida (where he was a captain) and then a Super Bowl.

At Weigh ins I got a cool little message for New Jersey and all of our AMA Fight Club members from our good friend Bruce Buffer:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200126975158300

After a great fight Me and Jim got to meet up with Joe at the Press Conference and where we took this picture

UFC 155 was a great experience and once again Congratulations to Jim Miller & Jamie Varner on their Huge Wins!!!

Mike Constantino

http://www.AMAFIGHTCLUB.com

http://www.MVCmanagement.com

@amafightclub

Great fights

Varner and Miller both looked amazing!!!

Congrats AMA!

mmavixen - 

Varner and Miller both looked amazing!!!

Congrats AMA!

Congrats are also in store for Jamie Varner's team's John Crouch & The Lab & Trevor Lally & AZ Combat Sports!

Congrats, man. Much love and respect for you and your team. Phone Post

Kostakio - 

Congrats, man. Much love and respect for you and your team. Phone Post

Thx. brother hope to see you at a show in 2013! Hope all is well!

Great pics thanks for sharing.. Big fan of both guys. I'm happy for them. Phone Post

Hey Mike, its Chris Merritt, dustin Pague's strength coach. Guys are looking BEAST, congrats on the wins!

Hopefully we'll get on a card with you guys again in a few months.

Best. Phone Post

That photo of miller and lauzon is awesome! Phone Post

How did you do at craps? We need to play in AC soon!

What a great fight.

TTT

I'm real happy for both dudes, especially Jamie.  I'll be honest, I was happy as hell when he came to AMA, but then bummed when moved on.  Had no idea of the management situation.  That's great and he's back out where he's from and training with good traininers/partners.  He couldn't go wrong either way, but I imagine being closer to home was big to him.  

I have always been a fan of Jamie.  Well, he wrestles and he's a grit fighter.  It was unfortunate some fans in the past took a fighter's frustrations after a loss out of proportion.  Losing sucks.  I know too well!  I don't think there are too many fighters that had a better year, save 3-4 than him.  Barboza was short notice.  Jim came back like a boss and fought like a Jerseyian like he is.  Same with Joe. Almost no loser in that fight.  

Anyway, I love watching the AMA fighters and I think you're one of the best trainers out there, and as an east coaster myself, if there's anybody on the up and coming we should watch out for, please keep the UG abreast.  

Peace! Andy

tjmitch - How did you do at craps? We need to play in AC soon!

What a great fight.

I actually won....I also got Jim Miller's wife to play with me and she won as well! :)

BrCutter - 

I'm real happy for both dudes, especially Jamie.  I'll be honest, I was happy as hell when he came to AMA, but then bummed when moved on.  Had no idea of the management situation.  That's great and he's back out where he's from and training with good traininers/partners.  He couldn't go wrong either way, but I imagine being closer to home was big to him.  

I have always been a fan of Jamie.  Well, he wrestles and he's a grit fighter.  It was unfortunate some fans in the past took a fighter's frustrations after a loss out of proportion.  Losing sucks.  I know too well!  I don't think there are too many fighters that had a better year, save 3-4 than him.  Barboza was short notice.  Jim came back like a boss and fought like a Jerseyian like he is.  Same with Joe. Almost no loser in that fight.  

Anyway, I love watching the AMA fighters and I think you're one of the best trainers out there, and as an east coaster myself, if there's anybody on the up and coming we should watch out for, please keep the UG abreast.  

Peace! Andy

Hi Andy - thank you for your very kind words! Where do you train? We have a couple of studs waiting for the UFC call...keep an eye on our 125lber Sean "Shorty Rock" Santella 11-3 (8 Submissions) BJJ Blackbelt & 4x MMA Champion - also 135lber Scott "The Animal" Heckman 13-3 (9 Submissions & 1 KO) both of these guys are ready & just waiting on their call.

Team Aggression killed it throwing dice in Vegas!

Chris, I am the undisputed king of craps at AMA. And I have the best hair game.

I hope Jim Miller will be fighting at the UFC in Newark. I'll def be there. Make it happen! :) Phone Post

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I hope Jim Miller will be fighting at the UFC in Newark. I'll def be there. Make it happen! :) Phone Post

I hope so too!!!