Congrats Joe Rogan!!!

Indeed congrats hogan

Congrats!!

A coworker of mine who isnt into MMA and doesnt even own a TV came up to me the other day and was telling me about the JRE. He said it is by far the best podcast out there and he listens to it as much as he can. I was pretty shocked at first, then recommended he listen to the podcasts with Shane Smith. Fascinating shit!

Wow. Awesome. Sounds cliche but jre has changed the way I look at the world. Def a much more positive thinking person because of his podcast. Congrats joe. Phone Post

JRE has really changed the landscape of what a "podcast" can do, and/or be.

Grats Joe! Phone Post

ROGAN 2016

nice

Pogan rodcast yesterday all night whay hey Joe look a train Phone Post

Congratulations Phone Post

Strange that they call it a comedy podcast when its mostly political/psychedelic discussions.

I love the JRE, I have 4-5 of the latest episodes "saved up" for a 26 hour travel I am doing shortly. Joey Diaz, HoneyHoney, Mix master Mike, Dom Irrera, and whatever else he might release before Christmas.

Congratulations Rogan.

Congratulations, Joe! Phone Post

bakobell - 

Wow. Awesome. Sounds cliche but jre has changed the way I look at the world. Def a much more positive thinking person because of his podcast. Congrats joe. Phone Post

I feel the same dude. Im a single parent in a diff state away from all my friends and family. All the money i make which isn't much goes to making sure my son has a roof over his head, decent clothes, and plenty to eat. So Joe having these podcast for free help me out so damn much it isn't even funny.

Thank you Joe

Very interesting show! Phone Post

It hasn't changed the way I think but it has made it more comforting that there are others in this world that aren't dumb robot cunt assholes. Phone Post

Joe has become what every religious text on the planet warns against and the very thing he himself hates, an Idol..he should be stoned!!..wait!!..all good Phone Post

Thick, solid, tight...POWERFUL!

They was people revere Karl Marx, Che Guevara, Bobby Kennedy, Huey P. Newton, and other cult of personalities (viewed as being radical) is how people will rever Joe Hogan in 60 years.