Congrats Jordan Burroughs...GOLD MEDAL

Jordan Burroughs just won the gold after going thru a pretty tough bracket...Great Matches Congrats to a true champ!!!!!!!

Congrats Jordan! The hard work in Colorado Springs paid off...

Congrats Jordan, you da best mane

ttt

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/4987504/20120810_lbm_am8_7876_extra_large_large.jpg

ChaelsBallTastesSalty - http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/4987504/20120810_lbm_am8_7876_extra_large_large.jpg

Dana, sign this man.

and he beat some Iranian dude... beautiful

Making nj wrestling proud Phone Post

How does a guy like this even get started in MMA? He can't start in small shows - what type of lunatic would take a fight against an olympic gold medal wrestler? He's just get taken down and have his face pounded in. Weird scenario.

fucking amazing greatest american wrestler in many years...

Burroughs said he really wants to fight also and he will be champ one day, unfortunately he said he wants to compete in rio then he would start his fighting career but i hope he starts sooner than later...Dana throw money at this kid so we can get him in the cage sooner

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - How does a guy like this even get started in MMA? He can't start in small shows - what type of lunatic would take a fight against an olympic gold medal wrestler? He's just get taken down and have his face pounded in. Weird scenario.

He signs to an organization like Bubba Jenkins did(RFA, I believe it is?), and is probably put in against guys with developed records or with high-level athletic backgrounds themselves. Or he signs to a company like Bellator as a non-tourney participant, gets a few wins under his belts in a way that can be easily televised if he thrives, and then enters the tournament and faces guys with much more experience than him...the Ben Askren route Phone Post

Unstoppable double leg. Wow. Phone Post

Could be a future LW Champion in the making........

Sergio88 -  Could be a future LW Champion in the making........

Yeah in what, like 6 or 7 years? 4 years till he even enters mma and another few before he gets his boxing/bjj down and climbs the ranks in mma to the elite level of the sport. Talking about many many years before we could see that.

Chris27 - 
Sergio88 -  Could be a future LW Champion in the making........

Yeah in what, like 6 or 7 years? 4 years till he even enters mma and another few before he gets his boxing/bjj down and climbs the ranks in mma to the elite level of the sport. Talking about many many years before we could see that.

Yeah in 2017 when he is 29 yr old i doubt he waits that long i give 2 years before he makes the full transition to MMA.

congrats!!!

Great news for Team USA.

I just watched his semi final match & didn`t know that he already won gold.

That makes 41 gold medals & 4 more than China.

ttt Phone Post

Does anyone know if the matches will be available to watch online ?

And if they're already available, just point me in the right direction.

I'm sure NBC and Bob Costas will devote a whole 30 seconds to it tonight