Congrats Jordan Burroughs...GOLD MEDAL

Beat Russia and Iran back to back. Impressive.

you can go to nbcolympics.com and look at the wrestling link the matches should be there...

ChaelsBallTastesSalty - I'm sure NBC and Bob Costas will devote a whole 30 seconds to it tonight

This ^^^ guys go to the nbc website they may have it

According to Cormier's interview pre-Barnett fight, Burroughs will be transitioning to MMA soon after the Olympics. Phone Post

LucaTony - you can go to nbcolympics.com and look at the wrestling link the matches should be there...

D'oh. Common sense.

Thanks for the info LucaTony

EDIT: Also, @MMArijuana: He is the best mayne, he DEED it. Eli porter status!

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - 
ChaelsBallTastesSalty - http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/4987504/20120810_lbm_am8_7876_extra_large_large.jpg

Dana, sign this man.

Agreed!  Would like to see him in MMA after the 2016 Olympic games.  If all goes according to plan, he will have 4 world championships and 2 olympic gold medals at that point.  Nice payday for his gold medal as well, a cool $250k.  

His match against the Cuban was one of the most impressive things I've ever seen. Phone Post

Congrats! Phone Post

Fabes - 

His match against the Cuban was one of the most impressive things I've ever seen. Phone Post

You mean Puerto Rico?

This thread has turned out to be a nightmare for fabes.

Not Ready -
Fabes -  His match against the Cuban was one of the most impressive things I've ever seen. Phone Post

You mean Puerto Rico?

As far as you know. Phone Post

If he goes for 2016 and is interested in MMA he can always incorporate some striking techs and no gi stuff to mix things up.Can use pad work as a form of conditioning and just play around with some ground stuff...

Missed his matches. He fast and explosive?

Congrats to him. Phone Post

finally watched it, fucking awesome!!!

how much is our country gonna tax him now?

will he fight MMA 155 or 170

UGCTT_BlahBreh - how much is our country gonna tax him now?

35% of $675 for the medal itself,and an additional 35% on the $25,000 cash bonus they receive.So somewhere around $8,986. 

crowbar -
UGCTT_BlahBreh - how much is our country gonna tax him now?

35% of $675 for the medal itself,and an additional 35% on the $25,000 cash bonus they receive.So somewhere around $8,986. 

This upsets me. I believe our athletes should be tax exempt for bringing such a prestigious honor home to our country. Phone Post

Congrats!!!

Jordan Burroughs landed a $250,000 (£160,000) bonus after becoming the United States' first wrestling champion of London 2012.