Congrats Micah Miller!

Just wanted to send out a congrats to Micah on his first round submission win over Isaac Dejesus

last night at Tachi Palace Fights.

As far as him missing weight, I'm not sure what went wrong, as I know this is the first time he has not made weight.  At the end of the day,  there are no excuses he should have made weight. We are aware of that. Micah is a dedicated and disciplined athlete and it might be time for a move up to 155, but we will discuss when he comes back and figure it all out.

Congrats to Micah and thanks to Tachi for having us out there.

American Top Team

Micah's a badass, do you guys see him coming to fight at FW in the UFC in the near future?

ATT and not making weight, do you guys do this on purpose?

Im just playin, congrats micah.

Congatulations!

I guess you can fuck with Dejesus after all.

ttt

congrats

remember that one time when that one young kid missed weight  once in 26 fights?  It wont happen again 

ttt

ninjaturtle2048 -  remember that one time when that one young kid missed weight  once in 26 fights?  It wont happen again 

lol, congrats to Micah.

IMO Missing weight is obviously not good but shit happens, the Millers seem to have a really good reputation with promoters they've fought for in the past and many athletes who cut to a contracted weight have difficulty doing so precisely at one point or another.

Huge Congrats to Micah! It was a real solid performance.

Congratttulations, Micah!!

Cole, you recently talked about fighting at 145. Are you and your bro essentially the same weight?

^^^^Dana knows ATT would jump him and beat him down nWo style. Jacksons is too nice