CONGRATS MIKE BROWN!!

Another big win for Mike Thomas Brown last night in Sacramento! Mike constantly moved forward keeping the pressure on Uriah on his way to a unanimous decision victory. Going five hard fought rounds proved Mike can finish strong when it matters most. I think he will gain alot from this win. Mike and Uriah won Fight of the Night and deserve a ton of praise for the fight they put on.

Also congrats to Rafael Rebllo for his first round submission win (rear anked choke), over previously undefeated opponent Kyle Dietz. Solid win for Rafie in his second WEC appearance.

I know Mike wanted to thank all the coaches and training partners who hleped him prepare for this bout.

And to his family and friends who have supported him since the beginning. Also, thanks to his sponsors who do a great job supporting Mike. Champion Nutrition, TapouT, and Bushmaster firearms. I know he appreciates the support from all of you.

Congrats again to a great teammate - Mike Thomas Brown WEC Featherwight Champ!

American Top Team

Congratulations champ!

HUGE win.

The man's a warrior, as are all you crazy bastards.

congrats to both mike and rafael!!

Great fight from Mike against a tough opponent! Well deserved win IMO.

ttt , all day

MIKE BROWN IS THE TRUTH!

Congrats to Mike,

Also, I thought the broadcast was very biased towards Faber.

fhk2

Congratulations Mike Brown!
WEC Featherweight Champion of this here World

Awesome fight and a great win. Good job Mike, looking forward to you and Aldo hooking it up.

ttt

ATT TTT all day

i loved when Liborio was yelling FLORIDA!!! were takin it back to Florida after the fight.

way to represent guys

Mike keep up the good work and train hard you are the Champ congrats!

hold em down

Do you guys get pissed about all the FABER nut huggery?

I love me some Uriah Faber. Still do. But congrats Mike Brown and ATT ! Good job.

Congrats Mike and Rafie!! ATT!!

Mike Brown is an animal. That's a tough dude to beat.

HUUUUUGE win! Congrats to Mike Thomas Brown and ATT.

I don't think I've ever seen Puma so excited. hahaaa!

Congrats. Big win for Mike. It was a war.

Congrats Mike and Rafie!!!!!!

ATT!!!