Congrats Ringrrrrl!!!!

Congrats on your promotion last night at 10th Planet.
You deserve it!

Hell yeah you deserve it!

One day you'll get your black too.

Thank you, guys! Everybody at 10th Planet is so
great, I'm really having a lot of fun and learning so
much.

Thank you, Eddie, for being such an awesome
teacher! :)

congratulations...but promotion to what?

Thanks, Ryan and MJ!

Universl -- Eddie gave me my blue belt. :)

Congratulations, RingGrrl! Indeed, you deserve it. Now get that boyfriend of yours to start rolling there, too....

I hate all of you... please make eddie move to dc

BTW... congrats ringrrrl

Thanks again - and yeah, FabJack, I'm workin' on
him! I think he might end up coming to the day
classes, though...

Of course she's black.

Congratulations.

CONGRATS RingGrrl!

Congrats!!!

Awesome! Ringrrl does a great job moderating the Team Quest website too!

I thought they don't do belts at Eddie's school, just colored t-shirts?

Ringrrrl - well done, and could you email me about something completely unrelated.. if you are the Ringrrl from the Team Quest forum that is.

mattrage@btinternet.com

Thanks

Thanks, everybody! :)

Whizzard -- yeah, we do have colored shirts, but
Eddie also still gives us a belt out of tradition and
'cause it's cool to have the actual belt. ;)

Misterrage -- yep, I am the RingGirl who mod's the
TQFC forums - I'll send you an email right now!

congrats~! keep it up...

I thought they don't do belts at Eddie's school, just colored t-shirts?"Belt" refers to the rank not the piece of clothing. Eddie does give an actual belt for his promotions but it is more of a traditional gesture. I have never worn the belt Eddie gave me, it is on display in my home gym.The colored T-shirts are rarely worn during training or competition. They are really nice and I think most Planeteers don't want to fuck them up by rolling in them. I like to wear my 10th Planet shirt to strip clubs because most girls will give you a free lap dance if you tell them you know Eddie.

"The colored T-shirts are rarely worn during training or competition. They are really nice and I think most Planeteers don't want to fuck them up by rolling in them. I like to wear my 10th Planet shirt to strip clubs because most girls will give you a free lap dance if you tell them you know Eddie."

I wear mine to Amoeba when I go used-CD shopping, and all the Ghost World girls and art school chicks think I am a sensitive and creative alternative kind of guy.

"I like to wear my 10th Planet shirt to strip clubs because most girls will give you a free lap dance if you tell them you know Eddie."

I told those bitches not to do that, those fuckin morons!