Congrats Royce Gracie

~double~

Spank: Hey, I get worked up and sometimes I don't even believe the bullshit I spew.

Royce along with most of the Gracies are world class in BJJ and are good MMA fighters. The best in the world anymore? That can easily be debated and that's what I've been saying since the beginning.

Now, would Royce look as good fighting against say... Rampage, or Silva... That remains to be seen. But against someone who plays the game with him, he can do great.

lol

ttt

If that groin kick was not intentional, then congrats Royce!!! Great stretagy and technique for dominating one of judo's best. TTT for royce(except for all the unecessary negativity from your camp pre fight.)

Spank, I know there has to be matching IP ads some where

I just checked, there are not..

I agree, you do say stupid shit! Most of the time when you're NOT angry.

TTT for the initial post.

King Yoshida, you ruin many peoples experience on this site and are pathetic,,,, go away

Congrats Royce! Would have loved to see this with no time limits...

Congrats Royce! Would have loved to see this with no time limits...

good post MM

"For all you fucking retard that are acting surprised, Quincy's only been pulling for Royce since the first fight and has publically posted about it a billion times. "

It's good to see a woman stand behind her man...

Mark of the wolf, there is no need for your disrespect here. Please just forget I exist and I will do the same for you..

LOOK

I have said many times that Quincy is OK

Quincy even admitted now that he trains BOTH Judo and BJJ :))

BUT

KAI TREMECHE IS A RETARDED TROLL THAT NEEDS TO BE BANNED.

KAI PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE AND WHEN IT IS DUE!

I was pulling for Royce too. I was however very disappointed by the total and complete bullshit posted here by many of Royce's supporters.

Oh TTT. for a good thread

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that didn't look at it as a BJJ vs. Judo fight.

I don't really understand all the jock riding on either side as far as style v. style goes.

Royce's seemingly clear (i haven't seen the fight) out ground striking of Yoshida hasn't made my judo any better or worse than it was before this fight.

It hasn't made it more or less appropriate for mma, judo tourneys, or self defense.

Neither has Royces's win made anyone better at BJJ besides himself, and maybe his training partners.

I don't even train my judo in the style I would if I were going to compete in MMA. (I'd play alot stricter attention to following straight to the ground, Yoshi tends to still throw outwards, which is good for judo comps (ippon ends it) and street (curb ends it), but bad for MMA where you will have to follow up with strikes and grappling on the ground.

I congratulate Royce, and hope Yoshida will train harder + smarter.