Congrats Stephan kesting!

Read that Stephan received his Black Belt... If it is True congrats!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the instruction Well deserved!!!

V. www.niagarabjj.com

TTT for Stephan Kesting one of the most dedicated BJJ practioners in Canada. Stephan also sets a great example and projects a positive image of the BJJ community in Canada. Vlad is also very deserving and does a great job as well.

SAM

Congratulations Steph, very glad to hear you made it. TTT for the best guy I've wrestled with.

Mike.

Congrats!!!

Congratulations Stephan, they don't come much better than you: First class individual and BJJ black belt!

Excellent Mr. Kesting!

Seeing as I was called in to work at the last minute yesterday this was all news to me this morning when I sat down in front of my computer. A few enquiries later it now appears that the rumours are true. Thank you for your congratulations!

I'm off to a snowy cabin for a few days - see you after Boxing Day.

CONGRATS!

ttt for Stephan,
Well deserved.

Very deserving. Congrats Stephan!

Congrats, mister Kesting!

Congrats Man!!!

-AJ

"Seeing as I was called in to work at the last minute yesterday this was all news to me this morning when I sat down in front of my computer. A few enquiries later it now appears that the rumours are true. Thank you for your congratulations"

You found out via the net, sorry Stephan but that made me chuckle a bit.

Regardless, I'm very happy for you and it's well deserved! Congrat's to Mo as well on his Brown!

Have a great Christmas.

Mario

Words cannot adequately describe the pride I have in knowing how much
you desertve this promotion. You have always carried yourself with honor
and respect and I have always looked forward to our all too infrequent
chats.

Thias will give new wings to your other projects I am sure.

All the best in the coming year to you, Ksenia and the kids. Sorry I missed
your call. Have fun at the cabin and hope you are having a whiter
Christmas than we are.

Philip

Congrats Stephane, much deserved. I have everyone of your DVDs, please keep making more, they are brilliant!

congrats Stephan!!!!!

well done and merry christmas to you and your family!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Congrats!

Congrats and well deserved.