Congrats to Cale Yarbrough for making TUF 7!

Mammoth SE would like to congratulate Cale Yarbrough on making it into the TUF 7 house.  We'd also like to commend Dave Mewborn on his efforts.  Dave was undefeated as an amateur and a pro.  Dave is an amazing talent and will be in a big show soon for sure, just ask anyone who's trained with him or fought him.

Couldn't agree more, Cale is a great kid that had his first fight on my card, and Dave is so talented, I was shocked he didn't fight his way in..

COngrats to both of them. Cale is a young up and comer and Dave is one or two fights away from a big show. That was his first time making 185 (twice in one week) and I know that is what killed him.

Adam

cj,

Please edit that.  I know you're probably just making a joke, but Mammoth is growing and growing at a fast pace.  We just signed 2 fighters that will be fighting on FOX, we have Rich Clementi, and now a guy on TUF 7. as well as about 15 other great fighters.

thanks

Frank

I think Cale Yarbrough was on "Dukes of Hazzard" when I was a little kid.

if that guy hadn't gassed he would have been crushed.....

mteub - if that guy hadn't gassed he would have been crushed.....

Cale escaped.  Dude KNEW he had to come in at 190 according to everything I've seen,

One of the best fights of the night. TOUGH kid, big heart.

HG is consistently churning out talent. Griffin, Rory, Bowles, Ledbetter, and apparently Cale.

Ausgepicht - One of the best fights of the night. TOUGH kid, big heart.

HG is consistently churning out talent. Griffin, Rory, Bowles, Ledbetter, and apparently Cale.

More to come!  George Kassaev, Dave Mewborn, Chad Shaefer, Charles Nutt, and many more!

I would like to congratulate my two friends and training partners on their efforts Wednesday night. Dave has been my top training partner for a while now and has a lot more talent then what was seen the other night. Cale is young, hungry and getting better every day. I expect big things from them both and I am glad to be a part of it. Congrats to The HardCore Gym and Mammoth SE :).

ttt

ttt for Cale!!!

ttt for a great fighter, one of the best gyms in the country and a great management company.

TTT For HCG & GA Fighters

if that guy hadn't gassed he would have been crushed..... You have ignored this user. "

Maybe so, but he didnt want none of those nasty kicks to the face.

If he hadn't gassed... lol at that argument. Maybe if you can't go one round of fighting without gassing, that's part of the problem?

Hey guys,
I've been reading alot of posts recently about my gassing in my fight with Cale. I'm not one to usualy come on this site to talk about my fights or make excuses so I won't. I'll tell you that cutting weight twice was a problem and took alot out of me.

What most of you don't know is that four days before we left my mother had an unexpected heart attack and the day before I left for Vegas we buried her. I was not even going to Vegas but my family made funeral arrangements so that i would still be in town. I specifically asked the producers of TUF to NOT make this a storyline because its my business, but because of many comments about me not taking this opportunity seriously by being in shape, I felt I should respond.

I took this opportunity very seriously and I prepared as best as I could in between stints sitting in a hospital to wait and see if my mom would recover.Minutes after the funeral I had to find it in myself to go sit in a suana for six hours. I left for Vegas the next morning.This was very draining and after cutting 12 lbs to make the 190 off the plane, I thought I might have brief reprieve so i went and
ate. Then, the same day I was notified I'd have to be 185 the next day. I was mentally and physically drained.

I'd like to say nice job to Cale, as a win is a win. This is why we fight the fights. So if anyone thinks that I can't go one round, I welcome you look inside yourself and ask how you would have fared in the same situation.Maybe better, maybe worse and maybe you wouldn't have gone at all.

JC

TTT for Cale

Congrats to Cale on the win.

And sorry to hear about your lossJohn Clarke. Unbelievable story and you're probably stronger mentally than 99.9% of people on this board. I hope everything works out for you over time.

TTT for Cale & THCG.Rory do you remember this guy from Wednesday night??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/deaznutz/pic040208_5.jpg