Congrats to Cale Yarbrough for making TUF 7!

What most of you don't know is that four days before we left my mother had an unexpected heart attack and the day before I left for Vegas we buried her."

Damn man, that is awful, sorry to hear that.

Sorry about your mom.

Very sorry to hear about your mom, John Clarke...I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you. 

RRYoung,

I do actually remember that guy. Is that you?

John Clarke,

I am aware how difficult it was for many to make weight twice. It affected Dave Mewborn a great deal as well. I regret your loss and commend you for the mental toughness it took to go through with the show. My condolences to you and your family.

Rory

Now lets get this thing back on track. Way to go Cale!!!! A group of us, including Cale, David M, Adam and myself were at the G-Day game (UGA football game in which the scrimmage one another) yesterday hanging out on the sidelines. People were already recognizing Cale from one episode and asking for his picture. Just shows how prolific that little show on Spike TV has become. I am used to what little fain fare I get but Cale wasn't quite prepared to be noticed so soon. He loved it though. It was fun to see it.

Rory, did you give Cale any pointers about how to live in such a dirty house? Maybe a list of 'must have' cleaners to bring with him?

Is Cale related to Manny??

First second generation UFC fighter...

ttt