Congrats to Jeff Neal/Carlson Team

"Remy is taking on Dan in an Internet typing contest to see who can insult the other the most in 2 - 5 minute rounds."

hahaha oh man, actually laughed out loud at that one.

By the way it is "Ramy."

Yeah I will buy all of you guys a diet coke this Saturday.

Was that an unfinished thought D, or did I make you blush on fond memories of our Tuesday nights together?

D, I know you can swing better ass than the Indiana/Jersey/Canadian!!!

Sounds good Ramy, but make sure you slip me a raspberry flavored roofie as I am alergic to the usual strawberry kind.

"D, I know you can swing better ass than the Indiana/Jersey/Canadian!!!"

Had my beer goggles on that night

done

ttt for CG Team!
Paul
Carlson Gracie Team Las Vegas

ttt

ttt for Hogan and Gomez

ForestTeabag do you know if Chris or Anthony will be selling tix at class on Sat? 

Or will Brian be doing it?

I believe all of them will be. Sorry gents but I will not be able to attend the festivities this Saturday. The old man is turning 60 and we will be throwing a good one at the hizzy. D and Foamy, I would appreciate to hear results from you guys when you can.

Thanks, Derek

Anybody have any info on Chris or Anthony's opponents?

Congrats to Anthony Gomez for his victory on 9/16 at the Pure Force event in Tinley Park IL. Here is the official result and fight recap courtesy of the official Pure Force website:

Anthony Gomez, 2-0-0, Carlson Gracie Team, Naperville, Illinois

Chris Erickson, 11-1-0, Pekin Martial Arts Academy, Illinois

Round 1

Gomez' strategy was Attack, Attack, Attack!! He wouldn't let up and wouldn't let Erickson take a breath for over half the round.  Eventually, Gomez took Erickson down, got to Erickson's back and after several attempts at a rear naked choke, he finally made Erickson tap out at 3:32 of the round.

Winner by Submission--Anthony Gomez

Congrats again to Anthony "the ever shrinking man" Gomez!!!