Congrats to Team TSK

Team TSK posted a clean sweep last night at Reality Fighting. The night started off with Dominic Dellagatta making his debut against Renzo purple belt Bill Scott. Dominic came out swinging and did some early damage. The 2 spent most of the rest of the fight on the ground with Dellagatta coming out with a 2 round decision. The 2nd TSK fight starred Jessie Moreng who showed that he is a badass. He faced an impressive opponent in Jay Isip. It was a slugfest with Jay out on his feet at the end of the 1st. The doctors let the fight continue and Jessie ultimately put him away in the 2nd. The last fight was the women's 135 lb title fight featuring Laura D'Auguste and Amanda Buckner. This is a rematch from last year when they fought to a draw. Laura was not going to see that happen again and fought a much better fight. She caught Amanda in a rear naked choke in round 2 and the fight was over. Laura dominated the fight up until that submission. Congrats to TEAM TSK on a great showing!

moreng was really impressive.

Jim, will you be at the UFC 50 weigh ins? I am going down Thursday morning. And staying at the Quality Inn Beach Block. Is there an after party that you know of?

hey bro. no, i don't think i can get out of work to cover the weigh-ins. after party? no, i'm too square for that.

tsk was very impressive last night,they are a very classy bunch on top of being very good fighters

Sioux & I have been telling you chumps don't hate on TSK, those bastards are hard core.

who do you guys think moreng should fight next? i think him vs joe lauzon would be good fight. or him against joe mcfarlane.

Is he in the same weight as Drago?

moreng fights at 150. drago fights at 185.

there was talk of getting drago to fight mike stine, which i think would be an assume match-up (stine would have to come down a few pounds).