Congrats to Travis Wiuff

a win over the champ is pretty big, considering wiuff was the underdog. i guess bellator will think twice about trying to find their champions "winnable" fights from now on.

Congrats to Travis - even if the Bellator LHW division is even weaker than the NFC West.

Bruce Leeroy Jenkins - Did he or did he not look 500lbs bigger than the champ? How fucking much weight does he cut? jesus hiest.

M'pumbu doesn't cut weight at all, hence why Travis looked so much bigger

Bellator announcers were so fucking annoying going on and on about the weight difference.
Congrats to Wiuff

Thanks Guys I always appreciate the support. Justin, hope u r doing well. Logan, thx for the help in the gym. See u soon!

Travis,

How much did you weigh after re-hydrating? It annoys me when announcers take the heaviest weight a guy has ever been in his life and claim he 'cuts' from that weight. They were making it sound like you stepped into the cage at 270 pounds.

Great win by the way.

I was 241 when I walked into the cage last night.

I almost always root for strikers, but, come the heck on, the fighter bashing is getting out of hand. The guy took some heavy shots and managed to hold it together and win a decision. Can you really expect fighters to always score a miracle finish when they're half out? Great display of guts. Congrats!

Great win Travis!  Do you still train at Mario Roberto's.  I lived in Rochester for a year a while back when I spent some time at Mayo.

was rooting for Travis... but I really thought he would have gassed bad after the cut from 260

Travis Wiuff - I was 241 when I walked into the cage last night.

Great fight. I had always heard your name but never seen you fight live. You showed a lot of heart in very bad situations. Made me a fan. Phone Post

Travis definitely controlled the fight but was definitely outclassed and suffered the most damage.

I didn't think he did enough to win.

I'm always well. Horn and the gang say hi. Congrats on the daughter!

ttt for Wiuff

ttt for Wiuff

TTT for Travis, congrats on the win!

TTT for Travis, congrats on the win!

Congrats on the victory

when I want to watch striking I watch good striking.

LEGEND

80 fights!

I LOOOOOOOOVEEEE when Bellator sets up winn-able fights for their champs and Wuiff ended that party! Sucks a fat one Bjork! haha j/k

Congrats Wuiff!

I'm drunk as fuck