Congratulations, Harry Azcrac!

2 Likes

LMAO!!!!!

So stupid and juvenile...

...but funny.

1 Like

Phil Ayccio

So immature, and yet I laughed. Bravo 

It dawned on me after many many years that Jack Carter is up there with Mike Hunt.

1 Like

Lol. I'm a simpleton. The more juvenile and stupid it is the funnier I usually find it.

lol

This is why we're all here

Guys at NAGA would get me with regularity with those - "Dick Hertz to ring 6 immediately." They had a lot of them.

Kirik - 

Guys at NAGA would get me with regularity with those - "Dick Hertz to ring 6 immediately." They had a lot of them.

Kirik as Moe the Bartender

DaveFu -

It dawned on me after many many years that Jack Carter is up there with Mike Hunt.

Not sure if you’re kidding, but it actually did take me a few years to figure that out.

I actually thought it was his real name for the longest time.

Hocky - 
DaveFu -

Not sure if you’re kidding, but it actually did take me a few years to figure that out.

Yeah I never really said it in my head fast. I always broke it down by syllables.

Sigh this is my governor.  He is a total moron and a douchenozzle.  His public speaking skills are on par with a 9th grader giving a speech in a public speaking for the first time.  

I grew up with a mobster''s daughter family members were Peter dick and Harry Dick.  Ended up murdering the grandfather

Hocky -
DaveFu -

I just figured it out right now lol