Congratulations Relson RSA Kapahulu! :)

...i had to look those up...who knew there was more than starwars a new hope, the empire strikes back and return of the jedi...

Robobear -

Korriban is a better name for Kteam.

I read this as Korean Bar.

Korean Bar Top Team!! Phone Post 3.0

kbtt!

KBTT shirts would be win.

The Mat Pimp - KBTT shirts would be win.
Pic of guy in Gi fighting off pic of older Asian female in buy me drinky dress.

KBTT Competitor shirts can only be earned at a bar. Phone Post 3.0

...then I've earned two already

Not a normal bar ray... A kb

FCTV808 - 

Not a normal bar ray... A kb

The kind that has seedy women and good Misoyaki Butterfish!

1336 silent congratulations!

just the same 6 posters on this forum looking over and over. hell ive viewed this thread atleast 40x but im lonely

I refuse to post on this thread just to fuck with FCTV!

Except for the fact I can see whose viewing!

Do you even NSA, Bro? Phone Post 3.0

lol

oops, i've already "leaked" too much.

you know what they say about getting older, "never turn down a chance to take a piss".

...and never waste a boner!

Had an awesome girlfriend when I was in my mid twenties who used to say that all the time..."never waste a boner".

So she would always without fail jump on my morning wood before she took off for work. Ahh what a fine lass she was...except for her being a complete nutjob that is. But alas, wise in the ways of boner and a mouth like you WOULD NOT believe.

Moke - Had an awesome girlfriend when I was in my mid twenties who used to say that all the time..."never waste a boner".

So she would always without fail jump on my morning wood before she took off for work. Ahh what a fine lass she was...except for her being a complete nutjob that is. But alas, wise in the ways of boner and a mouth like you WOULD NOT believe.
Pics.......

Of Wood please.

You know the rules! Phone Post 3.0

Moke -

Is this even OG legal?

In before Mods delete it! Phone Post 3.0