CONGRATULATIONS ROYCE!!!!!!

The fire was within you man. You shut alot of people up with your performance. True fans and Jiu-Jitsu people stood behind you the whole time. Fuck all the fair weather assholes out there, and fuck CJ BALSAMO and KING YOSHIDA, two morons.

uh, it was a draw

ttt

Bumping this thread. And fuck you idiots.

Get a life, homey. Less time preaching the gospel on the internet may do your social life a lotta good.

I have plenty of life, "homes". So fuck off if you don't like it.

Im with you bro, PROPS TO ROYCE

royce numero uno

im just waiting for the video royce is putting together of his yoshi fights.

Yocheata was messed up, simple fact. Royce is the greatest. Can't wait to see him.

ttt

and

ROYCE KICKED YOSHIDA'S FAT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

ttt for the Yocheata dick lickers, King and Martial

and don't forget to check out the pic of his face after the fight. all swollen!!!!!

LMAO

Great Job Royce,

djmas

Yea!!!!!!!!!!! His eye was swollen shut. I like how the big baby faked the groin shot thing too. What a disgrace to Judo.

ttt!

It may have been a draw but the biggest thing was to prove that the first fight wa sa fluke, and that is why everyone is making a big deal about it. That is why Yoshida fans pitched a fit about the whole thing, because it proved all the people except Yoshidas fans were right.

it was a draw. realize taht.

Man, it's been a while since I've seen a guy who was 30 lbs lighter than his highly touted opponent give said opponent such a beatdown.

If I had 30 lbs on a guy and he gave me a beatdown like that, I would be very sad indeed!

Shockwave II will go down in the books as the night that not even a 30 lb weight advantage could help a Judo Gold Medalist stop a beatdown from Royce Gracie.

What a great night for MMA...superior technique over size and power. For the last five years, it has basically been the consensus that this couldn't happen anymore with two high-level cross-trained athletes. How ironic that the man who started it all would break this myth once again.

Royce won

Congratulations Royce

"Shockwave II will go down in the books as the night that not even a 30 lb weight advantage could help a Judo Gold Medalist stop a beatdown from Royce Gracie."

This should be cut and pasted in EVERY thread in the UG.
This dude has bitchslapped the THRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%

Royce PROVED his point very clearly!

He also PROVED that the first fight should have continued and not been stopped and what a BAD call the ref made.

Congratulations Royce, Job Well Done!

Royce deserves a lot of praise for a dominating performance against a tough opponent.

Congrats, Royce!

Robin.

"Yea!!!!!!!!!!! His eye was swollen shut. I like how the big baby faked the groin shot thing too. What a disgrace to Judo."

You haven't seen the fight. You are making opinions formed on play by plays. If you have ever read a PbP before then watched the fight, it's rarely ever like you think.