Congratulations Silverbacks!!!!!!!

Congrats to all my boys, Bart, Ror, McGivern, Mike C, and BRoth...

Back to back IFL Championships, look for big things from all 5 of these guys in 2007!!!!

TBidness

ttt

ttt

LMAO. Man, i had my hopes on the razor claws this year!! This team concept is so lame!! The rest of the UG clearly agrees with me.

Not true. I agree w/ TBidness. I'm not sure you can really comment on this until you've seen an IFL event in person. It's really cool to see the teams celebrate together after wins and console each other after losses. If you were in Iowa for the Pitbulls vs. Silverbacks, I think you'd have a different opinion. 2-2 going into the 5th fight and then a huge KO by Rothwell. Amazing. I've been to three IFL events so far and I can't wait to go to more of them in the 2007 season.

I dont think the Silverbacks should of even been in the finals. I feel bs dec's in the first two round got them there but when they got there they got the job done. The Silverbacks are at the top of C-level MMA. Ad some technique to these guys game and they can rise higher. A lot of fighting spirit on that team to.

The first round matchup against the Pitbulls was admittedly very close but the Silverbacks won 4-1 in the semis and 4-1 in the finals. There's no way you can say they didn't deserve to be champions.

"The Silverbacks are at the top of C-level MMA. Ad some technique to these guys game and they can rise higher"

That is a ridiculous comment.

"The first round matchup against the Pitbulls was admittedly very close but the Silverbacks won 4-1 in the semis and 4-1 in the finals. There's no way you can say they didn't deserve to be champions"

I feel two of the dec's that went to the Silverbacks should of gone to the Pitbulls. Pitbulls should of moved on to the semis IMO. I didn't say they didn't deserve to be champs. They got to the finals and beat the wolfpack and are the champs. I feel they shouldn't of been in the finals but they deserve to be the champs because they did win the finals even if they shouldn't of even been there. They were and they did they're job.

They're the champs and have bright futures.

"That is a ridiculous comment."

No it's not. Looking at they're skill and technique levels, they're c -level. They are nowhere near the level as some of the MFS elite. There is nothing wrong with that. They'll improve. They are all good fighters.

Saku Tech, OK, I respect that. The Silverbacks vs. Pitbulls 155 matchup was definitely close. I do think Rd 3 was a 10-8 and I'm pretty sure that had they gone to a Rd 4, Bart would've have dominated that as well but still, Rds 1 & 2 were pretty much all Pitbulls. That fight was, however, the only decision that went in favor of the Silverbacks that night. Markham & Rothwell won by TKO & KO, respectively.

"Looking at they're skill and technique levels"

Cause you know worlds about technique and skill level?

"They are nowhere near the level as some of the MFS elite"

Dude, that is why you get the title MFS Elite, because you deserve it and earned it. Pat doesn't hand that out to people without the right technique and skill level you are saying these fighters lack.

That really goes to show me that you have no idea what your talking about.

I actually know what goes on inside the doors at MFS KNOWS that all 5 of those guys are as legit as they come.

Pointless for me to waste my time.
You will see.

I heard Ben Rothwell hits like a girl.

-signed uneducated UFC nuthugger who hates the IFL because BLAF does