ttt

Awesome. Congrats!! Phone Post

congrats!

Big Congrats!!!

Congrats Mark, well done!

Troy

Soares BJJ/Carlson Gracie Team
Saskatoon

Porkchop - I was going to sign up at Mark's gym in the past but he was in the middle of negotiating membership terms with the guy upstairs who taught thai boxing but they both said totally different things about the membership. One guy said both clubs are included (mark's jiu jitsu downstairs and the kickboxing upstairs) and the other guy said that was not the case. So i looked to join other places that had both striking and grappling but I know Mark is legit and knows his shit.

very open minded too, he even hosted an eddie bravo seminar.

respect mark.

Don't know when you were in but we do have striking classes including ones taught by Ed Advincula of tiger muay thai (has about 30 years of thai experience give or take a few). We have quite a few successful strikers in our MMA team including people like Alex Ricci, Peter Montrait, etc. So if you are interested in all aspects of fighting you should stop by and train when you can.

congrats.

Congratulations!

Porkchop - 
lachlan - 
Porkchop - I was going to sign up at Mark's gym in the past but he was in the middle of negotiating membership terms with the guy upstairs who taught thai boxing but they both said totally different things about the membership. One guy said both clubs are included (mark's jiu jitsu downstairs and the kickboxing upstairs) and the other guy said that was not the case. So i looked to join other places that had both striking and grappling but I know Mark is legit and knows his shit.

very open minded too, he even hosted an eddie bravo seminar.

respect mark.

Don't know when you were in but we do have striking classes including ones taught by Ed Advincula of tiger muay thai (has about 30 years of thai experience give or take a few). We have quite a few successful strikers in our MMA team including people like Alex Ricci, Peter Montrait, etc. So if you are interested in all aspects of fighting you should stop by and train when you can.

The guy upstairs said that the membership was for the kickboxing upstairs as well as the grappling downstairs and Mark said the grappling downstairs is a seperate membership and the guy upstairs was wrong.

Seemed to me like they hadn't worked out the details and I didn't want to get involved in a split up or a misunderstanding on my membership.

Both clubs seemed good though. If it is one big club now, awesome.

But I don't live in the area anymore unfortunately. Although, I wouldn't mind stopping by sometime to check the place out if I'm ever in the area.

Anytime you are coming into town just shoot me a pm and I will make sure some folks are in to train. Always nice to have guests and see new styles. Back to the matter at hand.

Congrats again. He gets the stripe not only for his technical prowess but also his amazing ability to deal with all the BS that me and the rest of the guys constantly throw at him.

CONGRATS!