Conman showed what a boss he is in defeat

Recall what Weidman and Anderson did after breaking their legs. They were screaming for like 30 minutes straight in excrutiating pain.

Connor is fucking talking shit to buffer and dustin and his wife and does an interview with rogan with his leg split in half! LOL

3 Likes

I appreciated his toughness in that moment but a little humility would have gone further. I can sense his frustration and disbelief at what happened but going after a man’s family is bottom feeder shit.

6 Likes

His leg was broken in half. Compare what anderson and weidman did at the same time. You cant really blame him for anything at that point he is probably out of his mind.

1 Like

I get it but I think just a little humility would have endeared him more. You are right that his mind was probably all over the place.

In death, his name is Robert Paulson.

1 Like

Not sure was it as bad as Weidman/Silva?

It was tibia only break in Conor’s case, and at the ankle.

And mid leg break of tibia and fibia is a different dilemma.

4 Likes

Corey Hill and Tyron Spong were pretty calm as well. Tyron gave Saki a fist bump afterwards.

1 Like

Pretty crazy that he wasn’t screaming in agony.

If he had just been humble but somehow built up the forth fight, that would have been the ultimate boss move. He built up the forth fight but definitely lost some dignity and fans.

As much as I hate conors behavior, there isn’t a way he can be humble and angle for a fourth fight with Dustin at the same time. Everybody saw in the last two fights that Dustin is the superior fighter, the only way to spark interest is making it as personal as possible. What I wonder is, is conor really such a professional that he even stays in Charakter in a situation like this, or is he really such a pos?

1 Like

POS. He’s shown it time and time again. If anything this was the same unfiltered individual that attacked the old man at the bar

3 Likes

This

Not the same

Apologies. Didn’t see this thread and just started a similar one.

Yeah tough pos.

Are people in this ground still sticking to the “checked” foot kick to the side of the knee at the beginning of the round fractured his leg because Joe Rogan said so story? Or are they now saying that kick just “pre-fractured” it or something?

No doubt Conor is tough. That was one of the most bizarre things I’ve seen in MMA. Time had passed and it would’ve been painful as hell but he did not stop.

Conor leaving the arena. Lol what a madman.