conman totally playing/manipulating fans...

Conor is a ducker and don't want to lose his belt either, when has he have his first title defense scheduled? none!

gokudamus - 
D241 - 

God damn it!!  I was tricked and didn't realize this was a "conor" thread.

So sick of hearing thread after thread about Conor.

I will say though, OP I didn't read your post but I glanced and saw you seem to question Conor McGregor's title shot.

Can you tell me which one of Jose Aldo's previous 5 title defenses had a more deserving route to the title challenge than Conor did?

sure, all of them

2 UFC fights, both decisions, gets a title shot against Jose

0-2 his two UFC fights the year before, next fights is a title shot against Jose

3-0 in UFC, all wins by finish, gets a title shot against Jose

4-0 in UFC, 3 wins by finish, gets a title shot against Jose

0-1 the previous year, 1 win the next year and in the same year gets a title shot against Jose

6-0 in the UFC, 5 finishes, gets a title shot against Jose.

Guess what?  

0-1 is Chad Mendez the 2nd time

4-0 is Ricardo Lamas

3-0 is Korean Zomie 

0-2 is Frankie Edgar

2-0 is Chad Mendes the 1st time

and.......

6-0 finishing 5 is CONOR MCGREGOR.

Care to change your opinion?

Sensei Milla 209TT - Fuck Conor.

The only reason I want him to fight at 200 is so Nate can take him out and get paid again.

This motherfucker has the nerve to say he's "not getting paid to promote" YES YOU ARE, you stupid bag of spuds. Why else does he think he's getting paid like he is? It's not for beating Dustin and Siver, I can tell you that. That's when he started talking about money.

Go ahead and skip all the media obligations. You can go back to making the 15K you shit on everybody else for.

Plain and simple, you ARE being paid for the promoting.

His problem is, with Nate, the schtick is gone. He doesn't have the unbeatable aura and confidence. What's he going to say? Nate beat him with sand still in his toes. "I tried to knock him out, couldn't, got tired, then slapped and strangled" doesn't translate well to shit talking.

This guy is fucking unbelievable. If he doesn't straighten up, I can guarantee you that when he gets lined up for fights, the UFC will have him wrestlefucked back to collecting welfare in Ireland. Phone Post 3.0

Are you 12?

You can't buy the amount of promoting value that Conor has given the UFC over the past few days.

Definitely worth at least many millions.

Definitely worth much more than him showing up to the press conference.

D241 - 
gokudamus - 
D241 - 

I will say though, OP I didn't read your post but I glanced and saw you seem to question Conor McGregor's title shot.

Can you tell me which one of Jose Aldo's previous 5 title defenses had a more deserving route to the title challenge than Conor did?

sure, all of them

0-2 his two UFC fights the year before, next fights is a title shot against Jose

0-1 the previous year, 1 win the next year and in the same year gets a title shot against Jose

Guess what?  

4-0 is Ricardo Lamas

3-0 is Korean Zomie 

0-2 is Frankie Edgar

and.......

I inadvertantly posted in a Conor thread, not about the thread's premise, and I think I have managed to kill a conor mcgregor thread.

YES!!

D241 -
D241 - 
gokudamus - 
D241 - 

sure, all of them

Guess what?  

4-0 is Ricardo Lamas

3-0 is Korean Zomie 

0-2 is Frankie Edgar

and.......

I inadvertantly posted in a Conor thread, not about the thread's premise, and I think I have managed to kill a conor mcgregor thread.

YES!!

Well done Phone Post 3.0

GoldbergsAdderall -
Looney Ronulan Paultard - 15. Conor helps fighters realize their value. Fighters like Mighty Mouse, Rory, Bones, etc publicly back Conor... The Reebok backlash continues and UFC 200 tanks without Conor. Phone Post 3.0
You would like that wouldn't you? 200 will be fine without Conor. We don't need to see Diaz spank his ass again. Phone Post 3.0
You are damn right we want to see UFC 200 fail.

#boycott200.noconornodiaznoppv

#warkevincostner Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO -
gokudamus - its so obvious to anyone with a discerning, objective mind...

think about the events that have transpired to this date:

1. signs with the UFC and gets an immediate push from the UFC, both in terms of marketing and lining up opponents that are suited for his style. vids emerge of late night dinner dates with Dana, toasting with Lorenzo and the zuffa team after his wins, etc...it gets to the point where fans and fighters are CRITICIZING the UFC for favoring conor and calling him one of Dana's children

2. conor does an AMAZING job marketing himself by maximizing the millions and millions of dollars that the UFC spends to create the platform for him to show the world his personality and to display his talents...as a result he becomes one of the UFC's biggest stars (think he could have been as a big a star in bellator? LOL)

3. gets a title shot by virtue of beating DENIS SIVER

4. by all accounts makes over 10M and becomes the highest paid athlete in UFC history

5. beats aldo and gets to move up in weightclass for an immediate title shot AND keep his belt, which the UFC said they would NEVER do

6. loses to skinny-fat nate diaz on 10 days notice

7. begs dana and lorenzo for a rematch...one that is TOTALLY unjustified, but he gets it anyways on the card which is likely to be the biggest in UFC history and will likely make conor 12-15M from one fight

8. UFC agrees despite huge criticism, but at the 11th hour, after the UFC has already planned and spent money to promote the fight, conor decides he doesnt want to do the promotion...promotion which he KNEW would be heavy for such a huge event and is in line with the type/amount of promotion he had done previously (actually less promotion if you think about the aldo world tour)

9. after constantly relenting to conor, the UFC finally grows a pair and draws a line in a sand. they have never allowed a fighter to skip out on promotion and even pulled nick diaz from a card for missing a press conference

10. conor tweets that he is RETIRED, daring the UFC to call his bluff

11. lorenzo calls his bluff and pulls him from the card

12. conor backtracks and says hes not retiring, he just wants less promotion (which he should have negotiated before agreeing to fight nate, knowing full well that the promotion for 200 would be heavy)

13. conor and his coach are all over social media realizing they fucked up, trying to sway all the fans to excuse his breach of contract

14. fans and media eat it up without thinking about or understanding what it takes to a run a promotion or really any business, where tough decisions must be made and you can't simply bend the rules for something like this...
I have a question for you in regards to your #9) You state that the UFC pulled Nick Diaz from the card in which he no showed the Presser... My question for you is: Who headlined the card he was pulled from... I'm only gonna give you 1 hint: it was UFC 137 Phone Post 3.0
:) Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO -
VanCity_KO -
gokudamus - its so obvious to anyone with a discerning, objective mind...

think about the events that have transpired to this date:

1. signs with the UFC and gets an immediate push from the UFC, both in terms of marketing and lining up opponents that are suited for his style. vids emerge of late night dinner dates with Dana, toasting with Lorenzo and the zuffa team after his wins, etc...it gets to the point where fans and fighters are CRITICIZING the UFC for favoring conor and calling him one of Dana's children

2. conor does an AMAZING job marketing himself by maximizing the millions and millions of dollars that the UFC spends to create the platform for him to show the world his personality and to display his talents...as a result he becomes one of the UFC's biggest stars (think he could have been as a big a star in bellator? LOL)

3. gets a title shot by virtue of beating DENIS SIVER

4. by all accounts makes over 10M and becomes the highest paid athlete in UFC history

5. beats aldo and gets to move up in weightclass for an immediate title shot AND keep his belt, which the UFC said they would NEVER do

6. loses to skinny-fat nate diaz on 10 days notice

7. begs dana and lorenzo for a rematch...one that is TOTALLY unjustified, but he gets it anyways on the card which is likely to be the biggest in UFC history and will likely make conor 12-15M from one fight

8. UFC agrees despite huge criticism, but at the 11th hour, after the UFC has already planned and spent money to promote the fight, conor decides he doesnt want to do the promotion...promotion which he KNEW would be heavy for such a huge event and is in line with the type/amount of promotion he had done previously (actually less promotion if you think about the aldo world tour)

9. after constantly relenting to conor, the UFC finally grows a pair and draws a line in a sand. they have never allowed a fighter to skip out on promotion and even pulled nick diaz from a card for missing a press conference

10. conor tweets that he is RETIRED, daring the UFC to call his bluff

11. lorenzo calls his bluff and pulls him from the card

12. conor backtracks and says hes not retiring, he just wants less promotion (which he should have negotiated before agreeing to fight nate, knowing full well that the promotion for 200 would be heavy)

13. conor and his coach are all over social media realizing they fucked up, trying to sway all the fans to excuse his breach of contract

14. fans and media eat it up without thinking about or understanding what it takes to a run a promotion or really any business, where tough decisions must be made and you can't simply bend the rules for something like this...
I have a question for you in regards to your #9) You state that the UFC pulled Nick Diaz from the card in which he no showed the Presser... My question for you is: Who headlined the card he was pulled from... I'm only gonna give you 1 hint: it was UFC 137 Phone Post 3.0
Cockinmyanus have you figured it out yet? Phone Post 3.0
I don't have time for your riddles dork..why don't u be a man and spit out what u r trying to say Phone Post 3.0

JJSFC - It baffles me that people still ignore the positive impact Conor McGregor is having on the sport.

He's drawn millions of extra eyes to the UFC. He is the one man to call the shots and be paid something that is remotely in line with his worth. He has taken risky fights on short notice to ensure fans aren't disappointed having already bought tickets.

Fans go from criticising UFC pay to criticising Conor McGregor for negotiating/earning a better deal than any other UFC fighter. What do you want, exactly?

Love him or loathe him, Conor McGregor is the one character the sport has needed since its inception. Phone Post 3.0

lol this exact post was written about tito ortiz back in the day.

jjchgo -
JJSFC - It baffles me that people still ignore the positive impact Conor McGregor is having on the sport.

He's drawn millions of extra eyes to the UFC. He is the one man to call the shots and be paid something that is remotely in line with his worth. He has taken risky fights on short notice to ensure fans aren't disappointed having already bought tickets.

Fans go from criticising UFC pay to criticising Conor McGregor for negotiating/earning a better deal than any other UFC fighter. What do you want, exactly?

Love him or loathe him, Conor McGregor is the one character the sport has needed since its inception. Phone Post 3.0

lol this exact post was written about tito ortiz back in the day.
And no one is criticizing Conor for negotiating a better deal..the problem is that he DIDNT Phone Post 3.0

D241 - 
gokudamus - 
D241 - 

sure, all of them

Guess what?  

4-0 is Ricardo Lamas

3-0 is Korean Zomie 

0-2 is Frankie Edgar

and.......

OP has posted after this has been made. Just want to remind him there's another post to address :)