Conman wants to fight diego LOL

![](upload://cmGg5juIetJHsSvssRDdChuja3K.jpeg)<span "times="" new="" roman";="" font-size:="" 15px;="" white-space:="" pre-wrap;="" background-color:="" rgb(21,="" 32,="" 43);"="">https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1309554699671080960?s=20

Told yall Khabib stole his soul

2 Likes

Ewww… so sad. Why would he even want to let anyone know he wants Diego? Have you seen Diegos physique lately?.. Tragic… Tragic

3 Likes

Conor is getting desperate for a fight.  Can’t blame him though.   

2 Likes

I don’t even know what the fuck is going on here. Did Connor think Pereira was Diego?

1 Like

Odd fight. I'd still watch, but it seems like a bit of a waste. If the guy isn't going to fight often, you have to make sure the fights he's in count. 

Fuck it I'm in 

1 Like

This is an absolute awful look for Conor. Cerrone was one thing, Diego Sanchez? As bad as mayweather fighting mcgregor. 

5 Likes

Dana saying bro was the perfect answer. Does he not realize how a diego call out makes him look? 

3 Likes

If you read the full exchange between Conor and Dana, Conor was asking for any fights, who was available etc but Dana only wanted him in mega fights. Conor also suggested Gaethje. He wanted to complete the ‘season’ he’d been going on about. When no fights were forthcoming he said fuck it and retired.

That aside, no one wants to see Conor vs Diego! Lmao!

1 Like

I think he was a 9-1 fav in his mind vs Cowboy and he wanted that same sort of situation again with Diego.

Don't know why he keeps talking about a season, fighting 3x a year is just a normal year for half the UFC roster but its some sort of season for this guy.

Surprised he did not ask to fight Ron Van Clief after Dana said no to Diego.

![Ron Van Clief Talks Fighting Royce Gracie, Being UFC Commissioner, Purity of Early UFC](upload://oynxDsdkwqP23jIMSWrNf4VkQXB.jpeg)

1 Like
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

If you read the full exchange between Conor and Dana, Conor was asking for any fights, who was available etc but Dana only wanted him in mega fights. Conor also suggested Gaethje. He wanted to complete the ‘season’ he’d been going on about. When no fights were forthcoming he said fuck it and retired.

Gaethje said UFC never came to him with the Conor fight.

1 Like

Conor's road back to the 155 title goes through Diego at 170 then he joins the TUF 5 cast and challenges Weems for the interim title.

1 Like

Wow. As a Conor fanboy I am severely turned off by this.

1 Like
BJ Penn Forever -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

That’s on the UFC...

1 Like

Lol, Khabib smashed that dude into a mental retirement. Stick a fork in him.

6 Likes
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
BJ Penn Forever -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

That’s on the UFC...

Well who knows if he really wanted that fight. Thats a hard fight while trying to get another title shot. A lot harder than a Cowboy/Diego type fight.

eewwwww. I dont like this.

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1309560270453342209

Curious to see what Lion King has to say about this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkg_-MDBKc