Conman wants to fight diego LOL

Wut. Big Diego fan, but wut. I think his soul left his body when Joe Lauzon knocked it out of him.  Conor needs to fight someone on an upswing.

easy money for cm

This is the one fight i never knew i wanted to watch.    Imagine the prefight hype for this.

Im in 

2 Likes

So Conor is pitching a fight with Diego at 3:05 p.m. and then by 3:27 p.m. he's announcing that he's boxing Pac-Man in the Middle East? 

You guys forget that Diego has been learning from a chi master. 

Diego by spine/soul crushing chi force EMP!

I don’t exactly know Conor’s sense of humor but I have to assume he is fucking around. Bringing up the Pereira fight makes me think that.

Colby Covid19ington - I don't exactly know Conor's sense of humor but I have to assume he is fucking around. Bringing up the Pereira fight makes me think that.

Uh...why? He is coming out of retirement, off a loss. Why wouldn't he negotiate an easy return fight?

oranos - 
Colby Covid19ington - I don't exactly know Conor's sense of humor but I have to assume he is fucking around. Bringing up the Pereira fight makes me think that.

Uh...why? He is coming out of retirement, off a loss. Why wouldn't he negotiate an easy return fight?

Because this was back in February, right after the Cowboy fight. And he made mention of the Pereira fight twice. And any sane man would recognize that was a dog shit fight for Diego. I am guessing Conor texted Dana after the Feb fight night with Diego involved and threw that in as a joke. And he is bringing it up now as a joke. And Diego Sanchez is too brain damaged to realize it is a joke at his expense.

Rematch of the year?

Diego Brandao?

oranos -

Lol at you guys who keep taking the r word literally.  Drinking Egg koolaid.

1 Like

The only intrigue in this one is who's gayer: Diego's Coach or Ido Portal

Smilin like Rashad -

Rematch of the year?

Diego Brandao?

Brandao rematching some dude in Dagestan soon off my memory. Now this should be interesting, knowing Brandao history in Dagestan.

Conors always been a huge fan of Diego. He was asking to fight him when he first entered ufc.

I think McGregor really just sees it as a fun filler fight before khabib. 

2 Likes

![](upload://kqarK6uSz1TN4myPfo5qOg2521P.gif)

He always has and always is looking for the easiest fight. Maybe he should call Dennis Siver our for a rematch? Pathetic

When he asked for cowboy many of us were saying cowboy lost 3 in a row & that was crazy how conor changed going from undefeated Khabib A champion at his peak to a washed up contender & half u guys were like "cowboy is one of the best " . Then a fight later going into price I kept hearing “price will kill cowboy.” “Donald needs to retire”.

So in a week half of u will be saying Diego is top 10 like u were all saying nate was a couple years after he was relevant & conor picked him.

Clearly conor is cashing in. And I don’t blame him. He SHOULD. I just get tired of the “conor Vs usman” type nonsense I see posted here. It’s crap

1 Like
Dead President -

He always has and always is looking for the easiest fight. Maybe he should call Dennis Siver our for a rematch? Pathetic

Yep. He is quite possibly the biggest fraud in UFC history considering there are some who think he's one of the all time greats. He's been Dana's boy forever and had his career protected by him every step of the way. Even he had to say come on bro over this one. Think on that.

2 Likes
Sernie Banders -
Dead President -

Yep. He is quite possibly the biggest fraud in UFC history considering there are some who think he's one of the all time greats. He's been Dana's boy forever and had his career protected by him every step of the way. Even he had to say come on bro over this one. Think on that.

![](upload://l4NhZzpGcEXLKg8O9SMJ3iaECEd.gif)

1 Like

-

COnor asking for this fight let's you know definitively that he has gotten so rich to the point that he has totally lost touch with reality. 

Colby Covid19ington -
oranos - 

Because this was back in February, right after the Cowboy fight. And he made mention of the Pereira fight twice. And any sane man would recognize that was a dog shit fight for Diego. I am guessing Conor texted Dana after the Feb fight night with Diego involved and threw that in as a joke. And he is bringing it up now as a joke. And Diego Sanchez is too brain damaged to realize it is a joke at his expense.

Oh…right he fought Cowboy. Slipped my mind.