Connecticut Is Where it's at.INFO

looking for a place near New Haven.

i have a guy who lives in CT when not in school and wants a place to train. he's fairly green ( grappling since March), but has some wrestling background.

please post some info. Again, only those near New Haven (30min drive away at most).

aTTTn: HunterRose

I think this is Andrew Callendrelli's (sp?) info.

"Anyone interested in learning Bjj in ct im teaching in new haven im a purple belt under renzo with alot of experince in competitions my email is tapuout1@aol.com and phone# is (203)668-6110 Address, 33 Bernard Rd, North Haven Ct 06473
Bernhard Rd is on the (New Haven - North Haven Town line right off Middletown ave)exit 8 off 91

Team Renzo Gracie "

This guy posts here...

Team Venom in New Britain CT. About 30 minutes away. Train for grappling and MMA competitions. If interested email at tgovola@cox.net and I can get you directions and schedule.

thanks guys. i'll relay the message.

Hey Empire,

I live in East Haven and have been to a few schools around here. Andrews school in North Haven is a good place for no-gi BJJ. Team Venom is also a very good school and know a few guys that go there,well arounded grappleing and strikeing( Ted good luck on Sat, Im hoping to join Antonio to the event) CTMMA is in Derby(40-45min away) and is a good gi-BJJ school.

I dont attend a school at this time but often get some friends together sometimes to roll and teach each other a few new things.

Let me know.

In Middletown: www.modernselfdefense.com

I'm Roy Harris' only Southern New England affiliate.

Beginners welcome!

~Chris
info@modernselfdefense.com

Team Venom in New Britain. Contact Ted Govola, or our head instructor Randy Rowe (achristiansoldier@yahoo.com), or go to www.thesavagefighter.com

TTT to TeamVenom.

Who wants to train with a guy called Twinkletoes?With a screename like that you must have rainbow stickers everywhere.

Andrew Calendrelli is in North Haven and represents Team Renzo Gracie. He is a great guy to train with.

Lynn

Renzo Gracie Association/ECJJF

lynn, he is also in the same town. i'll have our guy give him a ring.

Kosta/Empire...sounds good bro!

"Who wants to train with a guy called Twinkletoes?With a screename like that you must have rainbow stickers everywhere."

Sounds better than some ultra-masculine hate/fight/fuck/kill everyone gets hurt kind of school.

A good time is had by all.