Conner / Diaz how did you score it ?

Everyone's acting like it was a one sided beat down.

During the fight Conner was definitely pushing the pace and I felt like he was just throwing bombs before finding his range. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I don't think it went to the judges.

Conor was winning until he lost

colubrid1 - Conor was winning until he lost
Fuck you, I wanted to post that!!! Phone Post 3.0

colubrid1 - Conor was winning until he lost
Ok ok point made. Phone Post 3.0

Been waiting to see another one of my kind on this website, sup shoe? Phone Post 3.0

Conor. 1,2,4 Phone Post 3.0

I'd add more but really my points were all covered lol Phone Post 3.0

Nate won late on back points. Phone Post 3.0

I really dont think Conor was all that dominant on the 1st round.

He did win the round but other than opening up Nate's Scarborough tissue and getting a sweep I thought it was pretty even. Phone Post 3.0

Probably

10-9 Conor round 1

If round 2 ended it would've been 10-8 diaz IMO Phone Post 3.0

The 1st time I watched it, I had Conor winning both rounds until the fight ended. I watched it a couple more times and changed my opinion.

After watching it closer I had Nate winning the 1st. A lot of the punches Conor threw were blocked, missed, or Nate rolled with them very well.

The 2nd round I thought Conor was winning and actually landed some good solid shots until Nate put him on queer street and choked him out.

I've heard a lot of excuses about Conor gassing due to the extra weight he was carrying and putting too much on his punches. I just can't buy any of it.

I think they are both fighters that belong at 155 with the current weight cutting climate, that chose not to cut much weight. They fought, they had a good fight, and the better fighter won is what happened.

I think the fight turns out the same 9/10 times. I think Conor knows this, which is why he pulled the shit he did and got pulled from the fight. He can talk all the shit he wants about wanting a rematch, but he got beat at his own game and finished when he stepped into Nate's game. He doesn't want that fight again. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -

I scored it Nate Diaz via rear naked choke in the 2nd Round 

Lol, right?

It wasn't a split decision. Phone Post 3.0

Extremely close fight. Phone Post 3.0

jmfp - The 1st time I watched it, I had Conor winning both rounds until the fight ended. I watched it a couple more times and changed my opinion.

After watching it closer I had Nate winning the 1st. A lot of the punches Conor threw were blocked, missed, or Nate rolled with them very well.

The 2nd round I thought Conor was winning and actually landed some good solid shots until Nate put him on queer street and choked him out.

I've heard a lot of excuses about Conor gassing due to the extra weight he was carrying and putting too much on his punches. I just can't buy any of it.

I think they are both fighters that belong at 155 with the current weight cutting climate, that chose not to cut much weight. They fought, they had a good fight, and the better fighter won is what happened.

I think the fight turns out the same 9/10 times. I think Conor knows this, which is why he pulled the shit he did and got pulled from the fight. He can talk all the shit he wants about wanting a rematch, but he got beat at his own game and finished when he stepped into Nate's game. He doesn't want that fight again. Phone Post 3.0
I agree that Conor missed a lot of his punches in the 1st but I don't see how you can give that round to Nate.

Conor was more aggressive and landed more. I don't even know Nate's TD at the end of the 1st could even be counted as a TD cos Conor swept him pretty fast.

I agree with you about the 2nd round too although I think what really made Conor gas or at least what knocked the wind out of him was a knee that Nate caught him with when they wer up against the cage around the 2 min mark. After he gets caught with that knee you can see the difference of the power on his shots. Phone Post 3.0

It was pretty one sided for Conor in the 1st, but not enough to give a 10-8. Conor was doing well in the 2nd, but ultimately got tired and got hit by that one punch by Nate. From there on in it wasn't pretty for Conor.

Great post jmfp. I agree wholeheartedly. Phone Post 3.0

Sherdog Scores

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 McGregor
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 McGregor
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 McGregor
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-196-Results-McGregor-vs-Diaz-PlaybyPlay-Updates-101235#guROXj8RUU3b3HFP.99

Fedoral Crime -
jmfp - The 1st time I watched it, I had Conor winning both rounds until the fight ended. I watched it a couple more times and changed my opinion.

I agree that Conor missed a lot of his punches in the 1st but I don't see how you can give that round to Nate.

Conor was more aggressive and landed more. I don't even know Nate's TD at the end of the 1st could even be counted as a TD cos Conor swept him pretty fast.

I agree with you about the 2nd round too although I think what really made Conor gas or at least what knocked the wind out of him was a knee that Nate caught him with when they wer up against the cage around the 2 min mark. After he gets caught with that knee you can see the difference of the power on his shots. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, that knee fucked him up. That's one thing I love about the Diaz brothers. They understand the value of body shots. Most mma fighters are head hunters primarily.

They know if you tear the fuck out of someone's body it'll empty the gas tank, their movement will be hindered, the arms will come down to protect the damaged body, and the head becomes a stationary target.

They may not be the most book smart gentlemen on earth, but their understanding of how to break a man down and combine all aspects of the game to win fights is very high. Their titanium chins don't hurt either Phone Post 3.0

The fight was pretty clear cut. Conor won the first, then got finished in the second.