Conner / Diaz how did you score it ?

I think it was pretty clear that nates gameplan was to feel him out in the first and see what he does and figure out ways to counter it like with his check hook, also to find his range and distance to work the one two, didn't seem like he was trying to win the round, just trying to set up his game for the next four rounds. Also conor threw a lot of heavy shots that looked like they landed but they didn't, either hit glove, barely fell short, hit shoulder or rolled off his head from nates movement and ability to roll with shots.. Although he did land a few hard ones like the uppercuts and straight lefts just not as many as it seemed. Also nate didn't really get credit for his counters and check hooks, a lot of the times conor fell short nate would tag him with a hook or one two, not hard but they were landing more then Conor's.

if he woulda maintained top position and not let conor sweep him to go to his back he woulda won the round but conor ending on top got it for him. Nate wasn't fighting to win that round. And then round two we saw the exact moment when nate found his range and got in his groove. Rarely do we see the exact moment a fighter finds their game and figures their opponent out.. And the. It was pretty much over for conor at that point and he knew it, he had nothing and every time he went in nate would tag his ass to the point he was basically toying with him and doing whatever he wanted 

Nate can be hammer or the nail and still come out on top.

Apparently Conor can only be the hammer. Phone Post 3.0

50-45 Conor. ? Phone Post 3.0

If you are judging the fight by rounds than Diaz beat connor 4-1. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -

I scored it Nate Diaz via rear naked choke in the 2nd Round 

I actually scored it merciful Diaz allowed Conor to tap out Phone Post 3.0

1st round : McGregor 10-8

2nd round : Draw

I re-watched it yesterday Conor missed way more shots than I thought in round 1 , it isn't remotely competitive if Nate has a full camp.

TwentyNineTwentyEight - 

It was pretty one sided for Conor in the 1st, but not enough to give a 10-8. Conor was doing well in the 2nd, but ultimately got tired and got hit by that one punch by Nate. From there on in it wasn't pretty for Conor.

watch it again it was barely a 10-9 for Conor.

Never leave it in the hands of the judges Joe.

-Kenny Florian Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz still GOAT - I re-watched it yesterday Conor missed way more shots than I thought in round 1 , it isn't remotely competitive if Nate has a full camp.
Watching it live in a bar with 8 schooners in me I thought Conor was destroying Diaz in the first round.
Watching it on replay at home with no schooners in me I thought Conor edged round one but defensively Nate did very well, blocking and rolling with shots that, live, I thought landed.
I see zero grounds for a rematch. Conor needs to defend or vacate FW title. Phone Post 3.0

Cecil People's had it 20-16 McGregor Phone Post 3.0

And I had the Jose Aldo vs Conor Mcgregor fight a draw. They both landed one good punch.

I don't count the ground and pound. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -

I scored it Nate Diaz via rear naked choke in the 2nd Round 

. Phone Post 3.0

I actually scored it 10-9 Aldo. He threw more punches and was more aggressive coming forward Phone Post 3.0

Conor definitely won the first round... But that's about it Phone Post 3.0

edit

wrong thread

Round 1 was close but I'd say Conor.
Round 2 surprisingly is where mcgregor started to dominate until he got hit with that 1-2 and then it was all Nate after that. Phone Post 3.0

I scored the first round for Conor and then I stopped scoring because the fight was over. Phone Post 3.0

49-46 Diaz Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek - 
colubrid1 - Conor was winning until he lost
Fuck you, I wanted to post that!!! Phone Post 3.0

Kinda reminded me of that Will Farrell movie where he plays a cop with Mark Walberg and he's trying to talk the guy out of jumping off the building. Dude ends up jumping and Farrell says something afterwards like "I thought that went really well, right up until that last part."