Connor Nate FS1 interview?

Laughed for the majority of that. Love em both.

CANNOT WAIT! Phone Post 3.0

Good shit. Phone Post 3.0

Legit lmao.

Nate played it cool up until the stare down. Now he's mad. Conor got what he hoped for, I'm just stoked to see if he regrets it when its all over. Phone Post 3.0

Omg Nate looks like a kindergartener who just got put on timeout lol Phone Post 3.0

That whole thing was classic and that last exchange has me fucken fizzing

In Phone Post 3.0

Jesus that was uncomfortable. Those Jay and Dan motherfuckers loved it though lol Phone Post 3.0

Tina's Tiny Tits Phone Post 3.0

Respect for Nate doing this stuff he looks uncomfortable in the spotlight. Phone Post 3.0

That was great! Thanks for posting! Phone Post 3.0

That's a 10-9 for Nate. Phone Post 3.0

Conor is extremely thin-skinned...lol. It seems very easy to get him riled up.

What did Nate mean by staged?

Nate found some sensitive topics with steroids and calling conor a rich boy Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - That's a 10-9 for Nate. Phone Post 3.0

I give it to Nate as well. He stole the round with that late flurry. You can never tell how these zany judges will score it though.

firstrodeo - What did Nate mean by staged?
Also said Connor was acting. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome! Thanks a lot Phone Post 3.0

malf922 -

I give it to Nate as well. He stole the round with that late flurry. You can never tell how these zany judges will score it though.
It was a 10-8 round for Conor. I guess you see what you want to see Phone Post 3.0

What does Nate have against rich kids Phone Post 3.0

Bisping decisioned my SN - 
malf922 -

It was a 10-8 round for Conor. I guess you see what you want to see Phone Post 3.0

Hi Cecil.