Connor will destroy Northcutt

Conor is to powerful and .... well fuck the reasons, you all know it's true. Northcutt couldn't ever compete with Conor, not in 10 years of time off of college. Phone Post 3.0

Conor is too stiff and slow.

Sage finishes him inside of one round.
Conor is stuck in the mud and Sage is living in his head rent free, Phone Post 3.0

Ill give you credit, you've got this attention whore thing down Phone Post 3.0

I doubt Dana even remembers Conor's name anymore now that Sage has come along.

Why would these two ever even fight? Phone Post 3.0

Sage Mode Northcutt destroys.

If Sage is stuck in the mud then Conor is stuck in concrete.

For fucks sake we're already making threads about this?

DevilsAdvocate - Why would these two ever even fight? Phone Post 3.0
Why wouldn't they? Phone Post 3.0

So one of the top ranked fighters could destroy a 19 y/o prospect who just made his major promotion debut? Tell me more oh wise oracle of violence. Phone Post 3.0

Oh is this the new one for the anti-Conor brigade?

No surprise Phone Post 3.0

Conor would give sage the beats and take sages sister as his prize

Have to agree with OP.

I've been nothing but impressed with Sage but Conor's vastly superior body mechanics and fight IQ make him the clear fave.

Either way, Sage has an exciting future ahead of him and I'm a big fan. Phone Post 3.0

Break from college northcutt no can defeat Phone Post 3.0

Winner gets dana? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Have to agree with OP.

I've been nothing but impressed with Sage but Conor's vastly superior body mechanics and fight IQ make him the clear fave.

Either way, Sage has an exciting future ahead of him and I'm a big fan. Phone Post 3.0
I was hesitant and fearful that Sage may be able to take Conor when the Sage hype started. I agree with your post 100% I feel like Sage is just to nice of a person, Conor has the lion in him... Technically a tiger on him but you know what I mean. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Conor is too stiff and slow.

Conor is stuck in the mud and Sage is living in his head rent free, Phone Post 3.0
To be fair, everyone who fights Northcutt is stiff. Phone Post 3.0

Northcutt already has a little spot on fight pass in the "The Collections" section.

I'm not lying.

My mind has blown.

This is the first time they have ever given a 1-0 UFC guy and little section on fight pass focusing on him.

Nice, they have another feature in "The Collections" called Thank You Big Nog featuring a bunch of Nog's best fights.

Hocky Balboa - 

Aaaaaaand there goes my daily vote up

Hocky Balboa -

Vu Phone Post 3.0