Connor will destroy Northcutt

Hocky Balboa -
Rudi - Conor is too stiff and slow.

Sage finishes him inside of one round.
Conor is stuck in the mud and Sage is living in his head rent free, Phone Post 3.0
To be fair, everyone who fights Northcutt is stiff. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Here is the thing... I agree sage has all the physical attribute advantages over mcgregor (minus the ko power) but the biggest thing that people are not taking into consideration is the mind. It's a 90% mental game and Northcutt doesn't have the animal "I'm going to win no matter what" mcgregor has. Obviously it's really early in Sages MMA career and things can change. But i believe mcgregors mental toughness is to much for sage. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -
Rudi - Conor is too stiff and slow.

Conor is stuck in the mud and Sage is living in his head rent free, Phone Post 3.0
To be fair, everyone who fights Northcutt is stiff. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome Phone Post 3.0

sunnyko - Conor is to powerful and .... well fuck the reasons, you all know it's true. Northcutt couldn't ever compete with Conor, not in 10 years of time off of college. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't know they had a fight scheduled... Phone Post 3.0

Kick Boxe -
sunnyko - Conor is to powerful and .... well fuck the reasons, you all know it's true. Northcutt couldn't ever compete with Conor, not in 10 years of time off of college. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't know they had a fight scheduled... Phone Post 3.0
Yeah June 2016 Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Conor is too stiff and slow.

Everyone fighting Northcutt is DEFINITELY stiff.