Conor $100 mil?

MDubz -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
MDubz - He's such a bullshitter, it's fucking annoying at this point. Phone Post 3.0
Examples of bullshit, please... Phone Post 3.0
Oh I dunno, him saying he's the top draw when everyone knows god damn well it's Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
It's actually up for debate and you have no ideas what the numbers are because they don't release them so the info you know might be Bullshit Phone Post 3.0

vandelay - fighters used to argue about who was the best fighter....Now they sit around and argue about who is the biggest draw??? Lame
Welcome to the real world. It's a business. Phone Post 3.0

A 100 million contract is whatever he said he's probably right.

The contract will just have a fuck load of stipulations.

I doubt he even has a million in his bank right now! Phone Post 3.0

Brigham -
MDubz -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
MDubz - He's such a bullshitter, it's fucking annoying at this point. Phone Post 3.0
Oh I dunno, him saying he's the top draw when everyone knows god damn well it's Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
It's actually up for debate and you have no ideas what the numbers are because they don't release them so the info you know might be Bullshit Phone Post 3.0
This!

Lol @ claiming bullshit from a place of ignorance. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Brigham -
MDubz -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
This!

Not debatable. Rousey is a legit celeb at this point and draws in ppl that don't even know mma. Phone Post 3.0

It's really not debatable.
Honda is on some next level Vin Diesel shit.
She has 5.4m IG followers to Conors 1.1m. Phone Post 3.0

BTW...its definitely a possibibility that Conor beats Aldo and signs a really long term contract for 100m. Something like 10 years/25 fights. Phone Post 3.0

thats alot of elephant suits

like 2 or 3??

Brigham -
Rumble Young Man Rumble - As much Uncle Fester loves his little leprechaun, you're out of your nuthugging mind if you think he will get that kind of money. If anything near that is discussed, it will most likely be contingent on getting big PPV numbers. Let's say Aldo kicks his ass, or he goes on a .500 skid, or even a losing skid, all possibilities, you think Dana will just swallow his pride and keep paying him top money? Hell no. He's a greedy fuck when it comes down to it.
More UFC deals have a renegotiation built into the deal if you go on a losing streak.

I'm saying if everything pans out, a 100M contract over multiple fights isn't crazy to think especially when they know what they have with him.

This will all be moot if he loses to Aldo. If he wins, this is a very large possibility. Phone Post 3.0
All I read when I saw Brigham quoting was his screen name mixed with Youngs. I saw Brigham Young and thought "damn Mormons". Phone Post 3.0

sunnyko -
Brigham -
Rumble Young Man Rumble - As much Uncle Fester loves his little leprechaun, you're out of your nuthugging mind if you think he will get that kind of money. If anything near that is discussed, it will most likely be contingent on getting big PPV numbers. Let's say Aldo kicks his ass, or he goes on a .500 skid, or even a losing skid, all possibilities, you think Dana will just swallow his pride and keep paying him top money? Hell no. He's a greedy fuck when it comes down to it.
More UFC deals have a renegotiation built into the deal if you go on a losing streak.

I'm saying if everything pans out, a 100M contract over multiple fights isn't crazy to think especially when they know what they have with him.

This will all be moot if he loses to Aldo. If he wins, this is a very large possibility. Phone Post 3.0
All I read when I saw Brigham quoting was his screen name mixed with Youngs. I saw Brigham Young and thought "damn Mormons". Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Nope not Mormon thankfully Phone Post 3.0

I know hah, but Brigham quoting Rumble Young Rumble you kinda quickly see "Brigham Young" I live in Utah... That probably has something to do with it. Phone Post 3.0

He's clearly trolling Phone Post 3.0

Sure he could make $100M.  If he beats Aldo (not likely), and IF he wins his next 10 title defenses (no way that would happen), and if each title defense gains 1M+ buys (no way that will happen), then yes he could.

So in short, no he won't.

Oh, and even if you make $100M, he'd prob have about $20M.

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Brigham -
MDubz -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
This!

Well there is no proof he is the biggest draw, so when he says he is, he's bullshitting.  He's headlined one card, which according to the UFC which was the most heavily promoted event ever. Guys like GSP, Jones, Anderson, etc.. have headlined a bunch in a row.  Some draw big, some don't.  GSP is the only consistent one ever.

From what I hear, UFC 189 did around 800K ppv buys.  Jones has done that twice.  GSP has surpassed it many times.  Anderson surpassed it many times.  Ronda has surpassed it.

Let's see how Connor does on his 4-8th PPV headlined events (which he'll prob never make it that far), take an average, and then we'll know if he's the biggest draw or not.

LogProducer - the ufc will give him a fake 100m contract under the guise thats he making Floyd mayweather money, they've already started these games

100milion 200year contract!

Conor know whats up Phone Post 3.0

TBA11 - Lol $100M. Lucky if he gets a $10M multiple fight deal. Phone Post 3.0
Does the TUF 1 "six-figure deal" ring any bells? Phone Post 3.0

Hes a selling machine Phone Post 3.0

That's Conor's new thing- he talks about how much money he has. He is obviously trying to Mayweather himself. Most of his claims are therefore exaggerated- he's following the "to be successful, be perceived as successful" motto.

Say a dude who still hasn't done anything special in mma. Phone Post 3.0