Conor $100 mil?

whitejoe - 
TBA11 - Lol $100M. Lucky if he gets a $10M multiple fight deal. Phone Post 3.0
Does the TUF 1 "six-figure deal" ring any bells? Phone Post 3.0

"MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh wait, it is a million dollars spread out over like 4 years and 15 fights?

MDubz - He's such a bullshitter, it's fucking annoying at this point. Phone Post 3.0
Like what? Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR - Say a dude who still hasn't done anything special in mma. Phone Post 3.0
Even if you don't like his personality, opponents or fighting style it's impossible to argue he's not extremely popular and making zuffa/himself a lot of money Phone Post 3.0

If he keeps winning anything is possible IMO. We can't look at past fighters as a blue print of his success, he's in his on category Phone Post 3.0

It's going to be a contract with options built in that, if the planets line up just right and if every single fight of his pulls 800,000 buys for 15 fights in a row, mean he might get within sniffing distance of $100 mil.

Jimmy Wrassler - 
R1WARRIOR - Say a dude who still hasn't done anything special in mma. Phone Post 3.0
Even if you don't like his personality, opponents or fighting style it's impossible to argue he's not extremely popular and making zuffa/himself a lot of money Phone Post 3.0

Is he making the UFC a ton of money?  I mean, a year ago he wasn't even the co-main event of a Mighty Mouse PPV.  He was the third fight down.  His second to last fight was on FS1.  Yes, the one and only PPV he did, did do well.  However, the UFC did a world tour and I have a feeling that PPV would have killed with almost anyone and that much press and promotion.  That said, Connor is polarizing, talks well, and has fought well up to this point.  We'll see how he does against Aldo and if he manages to win, how long he can defend it and how his numbers are without a world tour each fight. 

Brigham -
vandelay - fighters used to argue about who was the best fighter....Now they sit around and argue about who is the biggest draw??? Lame
Welcome to the real world. It's a business. Phone Post 3.0
It's always been a business . however the traits required to reach the pinnacle of this business have changed my friend....that's all I'm sayin Phone Post 3.0

His last PPV didn't sell good according to Meltzer.

Conor and Dana claimed over a million when it reached 800k. Everything is speculation since they aren't obligated to release real numbers.

Source:http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publish/UFC_2/article_26835.shtml#.VhoR2lUVhBc

Gancho Al Hígado - His last PPV didn't sell good according to Meltzer.

Conor and Dana claimed over a million when it reached 800k. Everything is speculation since they aren't obligated to release real numbers.

Source:http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publish/UFC_2/article_26835.shtml#.VhoR2lUVhBc
Wasn't the ppv record, but was the gate record, make of that what you will Phone Post 3.0

spidermanik -

Wasn't the ppv record, but was the gate record, make of that what you will Phone Post 3.0
Did the gate beat GSP vs shields? Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover -
spidermanik -

Arena gate record. Stadium gates obviously wouldn't be like-for-like, since there was over 4 times the seats. Phone Post 3.0

I find it odd how people are coming up with all these numbers about money and PPV buys when nobody knows the truth and are making things up.

Zuffa doesn't release full information on money and PPV buys, it's all speculation, yet everyone swears by media and Dave Melzter like he is a god of mma or something.

None of these numbers are correct, and nobody has a clue what they are talking about. 3 full pages of speculation with every poster trying to prove the other wrong, with absolutely no concrete information. It's like kids having a dispute.

Needlemover -
spidermanik -

Just double checked, no he didn't, he set a new us record. Gsp Shields did more Phone Post 3.0

spidermanik - 
Needlemover -
spidermanik -

Just double checked, no he didn't, he set a new us record. Gsp Shields did more Phone Post 3.0

Connor set a "NEW WORLD GATE RECORD!!!"!!!

disclaimer:  in an arena, in Las Vegas, in the month of July, in the UFC, on an odd numbered year.

He is a master of keeping his name in the news.

100 mil? Bwahahahaha. Phone Post 3.0

Steve Iceman Little - I find it odd how people are coming up with all these numbers about money and PPV buys when nobody knows the truth and are making things up.

Zuffa doesn't release full information on money and PPV buys, it's all speculation, yet everyone swears by media and Dave Melzter like he is a god of mma or something.

None of these numbers are correct, and nobody has a clue what they are talking about. 3 full pages of speculation with every poster trying to prove the other wrong, with absolutely no concrete information. It's like kids having a dispute.

Its almost like this is a discussion forum about MMA or something.

He could have an Anderson Silva 10 fight deal where if he sells ~1mm plus ppvs he makes 8-10mm a fight. If UFC makes 800mm off of ten PPVs they can probably afford to throw this guy 10% and have him be by and far their highest paid athlete.

MDubz -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
MDubz - He's such a bullshitter, it's fucking annoying at this point. Phone Post 3.0
Examples of bullshit, please... Phone Post 3.0
Oh I dunno, him saying he's the top draw when everyone knows god damn well it's Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
189 pulled 950k
190 pulled 900k

He is winning Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - 
MDubz -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Examples of bullshit, please... Phone Post 3.0
Oh I dunno, him saying he's the top draw when everyone knows god damn well it's Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
189 pulled 950k
190 pulled 900k

He is winning Phone Post 3.0

I've read 189 was 800K.  Jones did 800K in his last fight.  Ronda did 900K in her last fight.  Jones and Ronda did those numbers without a "world tour" and the most promotion ever.  He better hope GSP doesn't come back, or Brock.

ZERO evidence Connor is even close to the biggest draw in the UFC.

JOESONDO - Pesos Phone Post 3.0
Lol

Reminded me of old bit on Howard Stern's show: "Who wants to be a Turkish Millionaire" Phone Post 3.0