Conor 200K watch

Conor telling this dude his watch is worth 200K ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuClx-5KVnE

Blue some help pls?

He's gonna be one of those guys that goes broke when his career ends.

mmamozza -

He looks like hes on that train at least he will have watch to sell rather than empty bags of coke, let's hope he chills out with the clothes buying and starts buying property and other tings that can cash in once his time is up. Phone Post 3.0

It's a rental Phone Post 3.0

Ufc gave him and Jon jones watches at the same time. Is this the same watch or one he purchased?

I guess it's still a better investment than a bottle of crystal or any other consumable

WattMell - I know he made alot of money but how can anyone justify buying a little object for the much? Yeah its gold and diamonds but to me thats just pretty metal and rocks. There are so many more productive and fun things you could do with 200k. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I agree. I'd probably spend 50k on weed and 150k on coke. Now that's some fun. Phone Post 3.0

Bigmeech - Conor telling this dude his watch is worth 200K ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuClx-5KVnE

Blue some help pls?
Allen Iverson of MMA Phone Post 3.0

ISwallowedNicKagesBabyBatter -
WattMell - I know he made alot of money but how can anyone justify buying a little object for the much? Yeah its gold and diamonds but to me thats just pretty metal and rocks. There are so many more productive and fun things you could do with 200k. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I agree. I'd probably spend 50k on weed and 150k on coke. Now that's some fun. Phone Post 3.0
Save some for the hookers bro Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - I know he made alot of money but how can anyone justify buying a little object for the much? Yeah its gold and diamonds but to me thats just pretty metal and rocks. There are so many more productive and fun things you could do with 200k. Phone Post 3.0

Yes maybe he will be one of those guys.

But I dont people realize how good Mcgregor has it, he "made it".

He will be making millions at least in the next 2 fights. More if he beats Aldo.

Even if he flames out of the UFC with 4 loses in a row he will still get a Tito Ortiz type contract from Bellator. Heck maybe Bellator gets outbid by that rich arabian guy that has his coach as head of a team over there.

Due to him being a talker, he will continue to milk his fame after his career ends. He will get the Sonnen treatment from FS1 or ESPN or whatever channel UFC is on by then. Hosting in Ireland/UK TV not out of the question either.

Only thing that can derail him is a pretty bad case of the TRT or jail time.

Pumaganje -
Bigmeech - Conor telling this dude his watch is worth 200K ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuClx-5KVnE

Blue some help pls?
Allen Iverson of MMA Phone Post 3.0
AI isn't broke? Has millions in the bank. Phone Post 3.0

mmamozza -

You think that, but it's probably a sponsorship and he got that for free lol Phone Post 3.0

Its an Audemars Piquet watch. I don't think he is sponsored by them. He bought 2. For him and the gf.

https://instagram.com/p/64SOdZLzk2/?taken-by=thenotoriousmma

if you spend more than $10 on a watch, you are an idiot.

Conor's close to making the same as top NBA, NFL dudes if he fights 3 times a year and wins Phone Post 3.0

MMAPILOT - Conor's close to making the same as top NBA, NFL dudes if he fights 3 times a year and wins Phone Post 3.0
They all are notoriously great with money too! Phone Post 3.0

TopGrinder - Conner will soon realize he not rich. A few million is nothing these days. billionaires think gold watches with diamonds are tackier than shit. U know why? Cause they are tackier than shit.

Ufc is building a monster. Just wait till Conor has one disagreement with the top brass. The ufc givith. The ufc taketh.

Be smart and save every penny as a fighter. Your career can end any day. Ufc gives no fucks after they use u up. Phone Post 3.0
Good post Phone Post 3.0

TopGrinder - Conner will soon realize he not rich. A few million is nothing these days. billionaires think gold watches with diamonds are tackier than shit. U know why? Cause they are tackier than shit.

Ufc is building a monster. Just wait till Conor has one disagreement with the top brass. The ufc givith. The ufc taketh.

Be smart and save every penny as a fighter. Your career can end any day. Ufc gives no fucks after they use u up. Phone Post 3.0

I often think about how and when Zuffa and Conor will have a falling out.

If Dana can find a reason to try and make GSP look bad, no ones safe.

Almost ALL of the big names to fight in the UFC have been in cahoots with Dana besides Liddell

MMAPILOT - Conor's close to making the same as top NBA, NFL dudes if he fights 3 times a year and wins Phone Post 3.0
By top NBA and NFlL guys I think you mean bench warmers. Phone Post 3.0

Of course it's a rented watch. Do you also think all those rappers can afford all their bling as well?
It's very common to rent blingy jewelry in the entertainment industry. Same with the cars and houses, none of them are actually paid off.

Anyone spending 200k on some blinged out AP isn't making sensible decisions.