Conor 75 million, Floyd 100+ million

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/dana-white-reveals-paydays-for-conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=carlos%20condit

Straight from the mouth of Dana

β€œIt depends on how much the fight sells. If the fight sells as well as I think it can Floyd makes north of 100 (million) and Conor makes 75 (million),” White said.

Has Dana negotiated Zuffa's cut from Conor yet?

hope this is true and goes ahead. dana would make sure ufc gets the biggest advertising imprint on the show so that even if their guy gets pwned, still bought a chunk of the fanbase

Let me guess...UFC wants $200M and Mayweather gets $0 for the promotion? Floyd only gets his fight purse? Ya ok Dana.

TMT is not a promotion, heard it from chael.

I hope at this point it doesn't happen. Conor doesn't deserve that payday.

9k/9k 

I'm assuming they will put in some sort of a DQ clause, where if McGregor just decides to get DQ'd vs KTFO he gets nothing.

He has a snowball's chance in hell of winning a straight boxing match, and if I were him I'd throw the fight to parlay it into a rematch or a mixed rules fight.

Soul Gravy - I hope at this point it doesn't happen. Conor doesn't deserve that payday.

Bitter, table for one, next to the toilets, facing the wall...

FrontBroRian - Let me guess...UFC wants $200M and Mayweather gets $0 for the promotion? Floyd only gets his fight purse? Ya ok Dana.

Not sure if you are aware, but the fight is taking place in a boxing ring. Floyd already got the biggest advantage of all. No way he should expect anything more for what essentially will amount to be a fight that is easier than an average sparring session for him 

DaddyRich - Has Dana negotiated Zuffa's cut from Conor yet?

Zuffa? You been in coma, Homeslice? 

Soul Gravy - I hope at this point it doesn't happen. Conor doesn't deserve that payday.

Yeah well I hope it does, so there 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Zuffa is still there. WME owns Zuffa now. 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Have you?

Zuffa still owns the UFC!

What do you think WME purchased, lol

Son of Neckbone - I'm assuming they will put in some sort of a DQ clause, where if McGregor just decides to get DQ'd vs KTFO he gets nothing.

He has a snowball's chance in hell of winning a straight boxing match, and if I were him I'd throw the fight to parlay it into a rematch or a mixed rules fight.
Even better, C Mac turns it into a tables latter's chairs match...

Soul Gravy - I hope at this point it doesn't happen. Conor doesn't deserve that payday.

Seriously? I can't stand CM and don't like him but who the hell are you To say he doesn't deserve it? Dude works his ass off and markets the hell out of himself. If people will pay, he certainly deserves. 

Fahqhard -
Hogzilla - So in other words, the ufc is asking 25% from Conor.

They want a 50/50 split with McGregor getting 100 but passing 25 to ufc and Floyd will get his 100.
That makes no sense

Makes some sense

Lindsay PhDDD - 
FrontBroRian - Let me guess...UFC wants $200M and Mayweather gets $0 for the promotion? Floyd only gets his fight purse? Ya ok Dana.

Not sure if you are aware, but the fight is taking place in a boxing ring. Floyd already got the biggest advantage of all. No way he should expect anything more for what essentially will amount to be a fight that is easier than an average sparring session for him 

So a boxing event, in a boxing ring, promoted by Mayweather. So he should just promote for free and give the UFC a bunch of money? Ya that's happening. You realize this is Dana's suggestion? I'm sure Floyd laughed just as hard at this as he did when Dana offered him $25m.

floyds going to be getting closer to 200 million trust me it wont be that close to what McGregor/dana are getting.

just because of Floyd's ego alone.